Phone Cameras

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 7, 2014 at 2:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard that GSK owned cell phone cameras, ipads and laptops can now be remotely activated during business hours. If they own it, they have access to it anytime without your prior consent. So, i guess i need to block that little lens on my ipad and droid. Kinda creepy that they are resorting to this during the day.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gsk would not waste the money to do that.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm spending the entire day laying on my bathroom floor naked- spread eagle with my ipad and phone camera fixed on my nicely shaved ball bag.

Take a look at this bitches!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm masterbating feverishly during business hours hope someone from Pakistan in IT turns on the camera and sees my junk...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does it itch growing back in? I am considering moving forward on the sack, but don't want daily maint work--how long does heee stay smooth?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I prefer the natural look...as God intended. Guy's love my bush! Time to throw away the razor! Let them look all they want.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love your bush !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pakistan here. Since your junk appears to be less than 1", we are unable to see if from your camera.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sincerely,

Mark Reilly - Head of Operations, China

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks you Post #7! Tired of this pre-pubescent look. Yes, ladies its fine in the summer. No one likes to see pubes creeping out of your bikini bottoms. But from September to June, let it run rampant! Bush is back! Yeah baby!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only pubes you probably see are on the internet.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bush is back!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! Bring bush back! Taking a poll. Bush or Brazilian?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time for a change. Bring back muff in all its glory! My vote is for a trim around the hedges with a bush that looks like a powder puff!