True Sales Force Effectiveness Plummets Under Patient First

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 24, 2013 at 9:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lack of new medicines to launch has been hiding this. It will become all too obvious very soon. Sad day for all stakeholders, including patients.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But the patients are first

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

patients have nothing to do with this- just because you call something "Patient First" doesn't mean anything. It's all in how things are actually implemented.I think "Patient Last" is actually the outcome.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patient almost first just after we apply our magical proprietary formula to grade everyones assessments and simulations and having them guess what they got wrong. Now how bad could it be if we give customers wrong information by putting our company first like this ?
    At least when we were paid on sales we did have graded test that enabled us to learn what we may have not understood correctly and provide the correct information for the patient.
    How this tremendously flawed part how this program has not been corrected yet leads you to believe that "Patient First" is not what we are trying to achieve. If this is the bedrock of the program I think we can say that this is officially a failed project.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but remember. We are going to be leaders in the industry and Dedra is going to be famous and all other companies are going to follow us.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do they mean "patient first" when thousands are losing access to Advair because GSK will not discount to ESI,Coventry, Aetna.....? My docs are in an uproar from very concerned patients who will lose the ability to access our meds!! It's all about the $$$$ and covering their ass.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. Just look at K.F.'s former Albany district. Last year there were 11 reps, 8 of which were female. The 3 males were at bottom of rankings. Today, all three of the males reps are gone. Two managed out by being on PIP. On top of all that, 3 of the 8 female reps were promoted.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Breo will launch like a lead balloon

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is unfortunate. Maybe you should jump ship now before the company goes out of business. Good luck finding a new job.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love my job. I work for a competitor. And I does seem to be true that GSK is monitoring this board. Instantaneous smartass replies. Sad. I almost feel sorry for your reps. Though not too sorry.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MCE is a complete disaster. Why can't they just scrap it and try something else?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for another company as well. It doesn't look like it is the company. Instead, it looks like people are sick of one individual who makes non stop posts on this board and complains about every little thing. Might that be you?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha of course you work for another company. You work for the PR company hired to divert attention away from real issues!!!! And you are getting called out over and over again. Crybaby PR boy. Why don't you just quit if you don't like defending the company over and over again. We are all sick of you just being the only one defending the problems!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure who you are, but you really have some kind of sickness. Your massive one- man complaint diatribe is just as pathetic as your delusion of some PR organization. Get some help.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have a nickname because you are a paid troll with a specific writing style. Anyone with a brain can pick out your posts. You are of no value to GSK on here anymore because everyone knows what's going on. You are a side show at this point. GSK keeps sinking and you flail around this board and try to discredit anyone that tries to make sense of what is going on in this whacky company. Keep posting PR Boy. It just reinforces how dysfunctional this company is.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, not me. I'm not on GSK's payroll. Pretty sure you are. This is good sport watching you try to squash dissent. Not as much fun as I'm having taking GSK's market share. Apparently your reps don't even need to care!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. He has you pegged. Stop pretending you work somewhere else. It wasn't hard to figure out.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll just post Breo market share in my territory. Pretty sure GSK reps can't do that. Right now 0.0%. With no coverage updates will be easy. 0.0% each week for a long time. Hahahahahahaha!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why should Breo be any different in your territory since you can't sell anything else. One big zero for you.