Is this true about co. cars?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2014 at 9:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a co-worker called me today and said her new car choice was "co choice"--just one car
    Prius with only white paint the the GSK orange logo on both doors-yes both-2 door only
    Mini car as a driving ad??!! I may call a headhunter this week
    too much is over the top

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is indeed true! I got an e-mail today for re-order as my Taurus that comes fully loaded with Ford-pattern balding is approaching the 75k mile mark.

Not only is it a white prius with the GSK logo, but it also includes a Deirdre Connelly blow-up doll that sits next to you as you drive and will accompany you on sales calls. There is no radio, just a locked media player that loops messages from Andrew Witty where he will tell you the importance of being transparent, respectful, full of the utmost integrity, and patient-focused.

It also has an interactive software package that will now let you take your patient first simulation from your car. If you try to use any study materials during your simulation, the airbags will deploy.

And it gets better: the car is fully automated and will drive you from sales call to sales call. If you are not in the car by 8 am to start your day, the alarm will blare and will commando call your cell phone. It won't turn off until you are fully dressed and raring to go. The only way to disarm the system is to recite the GSK mission statement.

(OP If you're going to try and be funny with a post, put some damn work and imagination into it.)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LIKE!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO!!! Nice response to the OP! What a D-bag!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The OP is correct
    I am leaving just in time
    Next thing is SLENDERMAN will be driving us around I have had enough

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You losers just bitch and moan all the time about the car that is GIVEN to you. Get a life!! Most of the rest of the world buys their own cars. If it's that important to you, just spend your own money and buy what you want. Otherwise, shut the F- up.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahah!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Given to us"?? You do realize that you have money taken out of your paycheck for that "free" car. It still is a good value but welcome to sales. Most positions offer cars or mileage reimbursement. This post was a troll's joke so lighten up. There are a few thousand legitimate threads that you can post on that GSK needs you to defend.... how about simulation/assessment cheaters or Patient First.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LIFE IS TOO short for an escape
    I use the Runzheimer plan from GSK-a sort of "hidden secret" since I have only seen senior mgrs. use it-I am the only rep I know of who went with it
    It does cost me more that a co car but my wife is an attorney and we don't have kids and have no plans to do so--we are too darned materialistic!! at least I admit it!! I am leasing an Audi and loving it--my mgr must hate me with envy-he drives an escape and has 4 kids! (with a stay at home wife----wow--I would rather be in prison)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Free car GIVEN to me??? I didn't pick the crap they gave me when I worked there and they fricking charged me $175.00 a month for a ford freestar. I could have leased that piece of shit for $99.99 a month. Please keep your shit car and reimburse me for mileage instead.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Freestar that is so give years ago. People combined back then but now we wish we could go back to five years ago. Actually six years ago. Five years ago was the retroactive pip plans that KC2 so eloquently responded to.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember the KC2 fiasco! Wonder what ever happened to her.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

car lover here-imports
    ex-father in law bought my wife a minivan--he was driving it over 3 states away-beat him to the punch-went to a Ford dealer and paid cash for a new Explorer--she LOVED IT and her dad drove in with his wife behind her--ex wife in tears screaming--hysteria LOL serious
    she hated vans too
    they are for house painters
    her dad went nuts and almost had to call the EMY squad--he was 80 at the time
    he had a "new used van" on his hands----iinterfering in marriages--I don't put up with it--already told her minivan=divorce on the spot--she said she could drive on but hated them too
    not as much as I do but I drew the line--I think he lost about 10K oh wait he gave it to his other daughter who had a milktoast hubbie

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

w-h-a-t ?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, overdosed on my ADD meds

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow-saw my typos-LOL
    no add meds--Johnny Walker Black and Xanax-had a tad for breakfast at noon today to take the edgie offolla--worked great--back to the club for a few more but very glad golf buddy is driving me! wow! scotch & xanies are potent--massive bruise on hip too--no clue how it got there! life is fun.........

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always appreciated having a co. car until I bought my wife an Audi-then I was hooked. Opted to the company Runzheimer program and spent quite a bit, but still enjoyed driving nice imports my last 5+ yrs w/ GSK. The reimbursement covered about 75% of my costs. You can drive whatever you want to buy and enjoy it!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stockholm Syndrom?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same car plan as in the past, with good choices, but soon will have to pay for insurance ourselves.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope we pay for our own insurance, I can drink and drive as much as I want. Woo hoo !