July 1, 2014 Re-Structure

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2014 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much for GSK's Values. Just wait to see what happens to the MCS and IDN's come July 1, 2014. Stay posted. I hope that all of the HAM's that are re-positioned will be happy in your new roles. There will be no packages offered at this time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IDN........stands for I Do Nothing!!! The upper management idiots thought these IDN's were such a big deal. Those of us out in the field had to wonder what they were smoking when they put these IDN positioions in place. Like magically they were going to get access to these accounts. Guess when you have more money than brains you do stupid things.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are stupid for not offering packages. Why do they want to fill primary care spots with older high paid reps six with figure salaries? Also, How motivated do they think those displaced reps that are forced to take demotions? They are all demoralized already from PF. Now you kick them in the teeth again and send them into starter jobs and you expect them to be motivated?

Brilliant GSK. Just brilliant.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't get it? Why are you calling there placement as field reps a "demotion"? It's not. HAMs, IDNs, and ICTs are all lateral moves. Now, to the original post...EVERYONE knew these account positions were a waste. Where are all the ACOs? PCHMs? What a joke!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a demotion. Most of them were promoted into the Med center division when they were in Oncology or when it was a real specialty job selling critical care products like Entereg and Arixtra to surgeons. It was a definite step up from Primary care. To go from that to schlepping inhalers to family docs would be a swift kick in the balls to to those that get placed into these roles.

Stupid move. Very short sighted but what we should you expect from an inept leadership team.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a promotion. Just slightly different daily activities. whats their grade level? Not a promotion.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slightly different daily activities? You are obviously clueless about what each role does. Totally different job. The only thing that's the same is the grade level.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IDN=I DO NOTHING ... BWAAAAAAHH! that IS hilarious! We all knew these jobs were a joke! No surprise here!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PPIC! Right. HOP2! Right.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IDN... I Do Nothing...I Diedra Nothing...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

need to get some people in that know what they are doing, been a longtime since that has happened.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will bet you are an expert at IDN since it describes your work habit.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, July 1st has come and gone. where is the "re-structure"? You sir, are indeed a major D-bag! HA HA HAA HA HA HA! No lay offs for at least two years. Come back in 2016! HA HA HA HA!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

read your gsk page

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It happened douche. World wide hiring freeze. Federal team dismantled. MCS downsizing into primary care. 100's of jobs were eliminated. They just found a way to do it without having to call it a downsizing moron.

Sure the same will happen at the end of the year.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how many people were let go? Oh that's right NONE!!! Nothing for two more years. come back then. HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Bring it fool!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG. Do I have to explain it to you stupid? Hundreds of positions were frozen. Lets say 100 people were taken from MCS and placed into primary care.

MCS is now 100 positions lighter. If they had filled those positions with outside candidates then MCS would never been reduced. This is a MCS reorg plain and simple. Nice try with the lame spin job.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can explain your "fear tactic" all you want. It still doesn't make it true. Your assertion is that there will be layoffs..correct? My point is that for the past three years there have been none. That will remain for the case for the next couple of years. I could try to "explain it" to you, but you are set on focusing on layoffs. Until a single individual is let go due to a "re-org", you are sheer speculation.

As far as a freeze on positions. That's been the case for months....and that's a good thing!. Look my friend, let's say you are correct (which you're not). There is absolutely nothing you can do about it...NOTHING! So if you are so concerned, why not put your resume together, find a headhunter, and start looking? I'm not a kook-aid drinker. Just keepin it real! Peace out!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. This person spends their entire day just coming up with more lame posts and incorrect predictions.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do the people in MCS know they are now in primary care? It was supposed to be only where the was an opening in respiratory, there were very few openings. Most MCS people are exactly where they were before. Federal team dismantled? I talked to a federal RSD today and he said nothing about it.