Lay Us Off, Will You? Hundreds Axed at Pfizer Sign Up for Overtime Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 13, 2011 at 1:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! This link has a link to the names of everyone who is suing Pfiizer for overtime! HUUUUUUge list!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I did was click the banner ad above pfieldnet during a synch and register for this Pfizer event. I thought it was due on P2L?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see if the King peeps will be as brave as the Pfizer. I doubt it. Oh, but you best believe I'M in and many more. There's power in numbers and King has it comin. Look out all you DMs that scheduled webex calls that lasted through 7:30pm, dinner meetings evening and before 7am conference calls etc....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you join the lawsuit while you still work for Pfizer? That would be funny.

And this lawsuit isn't directed at DMs. Pfizer will not lose this lawsuit because some DM in Kentucky made his team log into a webex at 7am or go to a dinner meeting at 8pm....unless someone can prove that PFIZER, not some DMs or an RM, but PFIZER forced people to work more than 40 hrs./week without paying them overtime there will be no winning a lawsuit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. Agency and vicarious liability cure that.

The case is a slam dunk. Pfizer would never go to trial. It's impossible to be in the field 40 hours per week and still do all of the piles of extra work required. No jury in the world would or could see it differently.

Pfizer will settle the case secretly once they've exhausted all of their legal defenses.

My concern is that what will Pfizer do to our jobs once they know they can't make us work more than 40hrs per week?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the list of names, I see some real ass kissers who still work for Pfizer on this list

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All those people who thought their names wouldn't never be seen are just sitting at home with their jaws on the ground right now....we tried to warn you. Don't sue if you still work for the company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the losers on this list worked for Pfizer for about 1 month before it was determined that he had fabricated much of his resume. Now he wants in on an over-time lawsuit?

The takers of the world will never be satisfied, and they would trade their integrity for an ice cream cone. Everyone owes them something, and there is always another buck to made if you're first in line. Pathetic!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i hope pfizer goes out of business on this thing. what an evil company. decades of wrong doing need justice.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I care, and Clicky cares

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoa. Big list. True, it isn't smart to sue the company you still work for (if some of these people still work @ Pfizer) but maybe they don't give a rat's ass anymore. Any DM who has 7am or 7:30 conference calls is a fool and these reps will probably win the case, based on stuff like this.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a former Wyeth employee laid off in nov of 2009 how can I sign?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a freaking joke. Sorry, but these losers need to understand what a real job and career often entails - long hours and getting paid a flat salary while doing so. This is the norm for most successful people in life. If you want overtime, find yourself an hourly job.

Most of this is a money grab of those that were let go. I get it, but why are pharma reps such whiny bitches about actually working?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

because it was all the sneaky stuff thrown at us that where additional to the job requirements during the day; allow me vomit; myriads of tests on products and legal issues on a monthly basis; myriads of career pharma rep extra-caricular exams in order get a pay increase; Mission statements and goals; Creating new excel sheets all the time; scheduling POD meetings; setting up speaker programs; doing your expensive report; synching every night; synching every morning; Checking VM on personal time; preparing for four POA's a year (not to mention the fast start)....all this with driving 3800 miles a mont; getting all my calls in; getting all my allocated samples out; doing all my lunches; TRYING TO REACH MY BUDGET BUT GEE HOW WHEN I HAVE ALL THIS OTHER CRAP OVER MY HEAD.....So no..I don't feel bad about this law suit.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't believe I see several names of ACTIVE Pfizer employees. Not a good career move.

17. Are you kidding me...? I got all the paperwork for this but would never be a part of anything LEGAL with the words OVERTIME and DRUG REP on it.

Every rep knows that one of the perks of the business is working 9-3 (or less) 3-5 days a week.

Unreal people,
    Former MI Pfizer rep

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of douchebags. No rep is due overtime. If truth be known, these reps will end up owing Pfizer a check for being paid 40 hour weeks and only working 32. Especially, the severed and Pfired.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

someday, somehow, somwhere, it will be recognized that sales reps get compensated for RESULTS, not clock punching and putting in hours. That's civil service crap.