Expansion

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2012 at 8:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mind sharing what part of the country/ state you're in?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were there interviews in Atlanta and Chicago last week? Also, where are the interviews this week going to be?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviews in Phoenix and LA I think. I am in the Midwest. Prolly shouldn't say what territory due to those that may have not heard back yet. I interviewed in Chicago.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for sharing your info. Would you mind naming the state you're in? Just trying to get an accurate picture as to whether or not all contingent offers have gone out. I'd be bummed if I didn't get an offer but at least I'd move on and stop checking cafe pharma before I hear anything from the company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed in Atlanta last week and didn't get an offer

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone who has made it to the Face to Face interviews is extremely well qualified. The final interview(s) sometime come down to the 'fit' of the candidate in the managers mind and team. In this case, managers are trying to build balanced teams in a very short time period. And, since they don't have a present team in place, they have to make many judgements in the process.

We've all probably been in late and final round interviews and been told I we weren't the right 'fit' based on the present needs of the DM and district. Those not offered a position on this 'team' will certainly be offered one on another-- and I hope we don't end up competing with each other.

Continued good luck to those in the process, and those who will soon find the right 'fit'.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard from the recruiter today that I didn't get it. Best of luck to those of you still in the game

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps are the area managers interviewing F2F?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for sharing! Were you notified by email or phone call? Can you share what state you're in?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you did not get the position. I am still waiting to hear.
    They will hire again, I hope you are working somewhere. Chin Up!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear you can log into the career page on the Lundbeck site and view the status of your application. Some are saying they found out they were no longer being considered, however, when I looked...nothing had changed & no update since before the phone interview. Has anyone else tried this and have seen an update?