Anybody invited to Philly for an interview?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2012 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have not heard anything from a week ago it is a safe bet they have moved on and you are out. Just the hard facts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a week ago. If you interviewed last week .. They said by Monday or Wednesday the latest.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed on thursday, yesterday . I'd say I have a couple more days to wait. Hard facts.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed last week in Philly, and the same was true. Was told by the RBD that they would be making offers as early as Friday, and that I should hear something by then. Still waiting..... and its Monday evening.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most primary candidates have been offered the position already. I am not one of them but I know of several people who received offers Friday and are in the midst of negotiating. Lundbeck doesn't seem to be able to match some salaries.. So if they can't and your second in line you stand a chance. Otherwise most people who were first and chosen have gotten calls already. In some cases it was predetermined through connections. The way shit rolls these days. Some of us didn't even meet with the appropriate people. Crazy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got the invite in the mail! The post mark date was mid-July. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!