FU MERCK!!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 30, 2011 at 1:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been awhile!!

FU MERCK!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" FU" you. You're FU 'ed

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That seems to be the sentiment of all employees there, why?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can add Mrs. Seeley to that list.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not me by any means - very happy making boatloads of money working for this fine upstanding company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left Merck before the layoffs. Joined AZ.. What a difference, they treat you like a human. They pay much better and they have real Managers. NOT Like that sh*t hole Merck... They claim as if the company is doing poorly. When the AHs in upper Management are living large. They brain wash you with all the BS. Managers are afraid of speaking up ... Merck.. no employee is happy there.... I had no idea how bad Merck was until I joined AZ..... I love the company I work for and have so much respect for my current Manager.

All current Merck employees the grass is greener on the other side.. FU Merck!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's that time of the year!!!

FU MERCK!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm happy and working for Merck too!!! I'm working for this company about ten hours per week! I'm selling my own products the rest of the time, which makes me very happy!

FU Merck!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck the durham site. Coaches are liars and all employees there hate their jobs, well besides a few ass lickers.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why all the anger? Get a few more jobs at other companies at the same time.
    I fly Kenny's chopper but also wet my beak elsewhere

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck will start treating people humanely after 2019 when the company pension and the unions are gone.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It all depends on how you define human!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A special FU to ACDS-SAS and the global commercialization department, namely the director and her incompetent and ass kissing underlings!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A project for statistics class: correlation between age/tenure/salary, compared to how employees are treated. New employees with lower salaries and benefits are favored over more experienced/expensive.

As the work force turns over to mostly lower paid immigrants from other far away lands, employees will be treated better. Until then, labor camp mentality!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frankly I don't give a flying f,,k! If you can't stand the environment get out and save the rest of us your pathetic ranting.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be a manager

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

456 is Fooling themselves.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bought a crap load of dessert on Merck!

Thanks mama merck!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest