How's the move to kenilworth?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2014 at 8:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they really lay off that many people? Kenilworth is small as heck compared to the house of Roy!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supposedly 30 positions will be eliminated via attrition. After the carnage of last November, there is plenty of space in KW to move in the RY chemists.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Chem moving to KW? What the heck are they going to do with the chem labs in Rahway?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same thing they've done with the R121-3 and R50 buildings. Nothing.
    Its called a ghost town.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Med chem is consolidating in KW, but they don't have enough hoods or cubes to accommodate everyone. They are asking for volunteers to go to Boston or WP to make room. To my knowledge: RY800, 818, 801, 87 (or whatever the clinical building is) and 119 will be the main buildings occupied. Parts of 80 I think and I'm not so sure about 50.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This board is for sales!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw you. It is not.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone can use this board.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales will be gone soon. Then we will have this site to ourselves.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales ? Giving away free samples and feeding fat gatekeeper nurses lunch, is not sales !
    The "Board"Unfortunately, IS open to anybody ! You highbrow reps don't want to mingle with the grunt plant workers ? It's easy to spot them I hear you though !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is Rich Murray our saviour?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F-off. It's for sales. Now go find somewhere else to post. I bet that science or engineering degree is really laying off. I mean paying off. Over educated to the point no one wants you. That's got to stink.

Too bad.
    Post somewhere else.
    You're a useless pr!ck.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back at you useless trash. You will be gone soon.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot. Other people are moving to KW too.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell are you. Others are moving to KW. Go back in your hole and we'll bomb it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a loser. Go back to your hole salesman. anyone can post - grow up

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this board is for sales,what are you doing here ? You sound so angry, why ? Awwww too bad !

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may be selling used cars real soon !
    We have our positions locked, You don't sir !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm, ok, everyone drink a nice ice cold glass of water…ok, ok…there we go…

Kenilworth has multiple buildings…some of which will be HQ, others for Sales, Finance, etc..

And then a building is for MRL

Why do you all talk when you know nothing? Take it easy and learn from others before trashing each other…lol

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not angry at all. Lets see, sales makes on average 50-70k more than the scientists. Over 10 years that 500-700k more. How can I sound anything when you are reading something? If I made a !!!! then maybe you can read something into it. I am sure of 4 things:

1. You're an idiot.
    2. R&D sunk this company.
    3. We will be back in a recession by the end of next year. Japan just went back into a recession. Russia's biggest money maker is oil. There economy is getting crushed. China is now in trouble. If they report a slowdown it's usually a lot worse then what they are reporting. It's just a matter of time before it hits us.
    4. Obama is just as big as a idiot as you. Maybe you're related or something. Why would he allow more people into this country legally when so many people are out of work. The unemployment rate does not match wages. If there is true low unemployment wages would go up. It's called supply and demand. Since 2009, the average worker is making 3,200 dollars less a year then what they make now. If unemployment was really low as they say, companies would have to spend more money on people because there would be a competition.

One final thing. No one has has a locked job. Kenilworth was rebuilt because of the great tax breaks we received. I think we put in 100-120 million into the building. We put more than that into Summit. Kenilworth can go bye bye in a matter of 6 months. We can make money on that deal.

Welcome to reality.

This board is for sales and finance. Everyone else should just read.