LCM Position

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2012 at 7:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the background on this position? Pay, travel, responsibility? Are you governed by the local RM? What decision-making opportunities are involved, if any?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You might make around 100k or so depending on the possible conversions. Travel can run in spurts (could be a few weeks on the road) and you might get pulled out of your territory (into another region) to help a conversion. Expenses are very tight and I stress the word very. It will depend on who the RM is with your autonomy. Some like to have their hands in every little piece of the region. Others actually trust other people to do their jobs. Quite frankly, it's a redundant position. Essentially it's a job that could help pad your resume. I wouldn't plan on being here for more than a couple years if you even take it. Good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay differs from region to region. Southeast LCM's make about $175-200k. Great benefits and the management in the Southeast is awesome. Lot's of hospital opportunuties in that Zone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know for a fact that our LCM is looking for another job, just like the rest of the sales force. LCM's do actually get paid better than TMA's and TM's but the company culture still suks so bad that it's not worth it. I thought when I first started that I wanted to work my way up to be an LCM, but realized that it would be a much better idea to just find another job!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear that the LCM is looking for another job. He/She is currently sitting in one of the cushiest gigs in all of device slaes. Management experience, the ability to mentor reps and territories and not be responsible for numbers or quotas and makes $150k a year to do it. Tell them good luck and good riddance!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By far....the best job in device sales!! easy money!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted from a recruiter about a LCM position with Applied. I only have 1-2 years experience in the industry and from a previous post I guess that I'm qualified and thank god because I've been unemployed as well.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you get the position you will be lucky because you will make a lot of money with Voyant energy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ROTFLMAO. Do your due diligence and PLEASE ask around. Ask reps. Ask hospitals. And more importantly, ask surgeons. I don't have the grudge some of these people have, but by the Grace of God, don't take a job here. You would be walking into heavily in chartered territory and putting out the fires of many failed evaluations from the past few yrs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True! However; face the fact that Voyant is a solid product that will save hospitals more money than trocars.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says who? A few Applied consultants And your pathetic management team? What studies are out by a reputable third-party? Journal articles? Shut up you Applied troll. Your product will only be given a shot because of price because that is all your reps know how to sell on. You just came out of training not even a week ago for this product and now you're experts? You make me laugh. Thanks!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do the third part studies and Journals talk about the problems with other energy devices? Sticky tissue, smoke evacuation not being good enough?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our device hasn't solved the issue of smoke dumb dumb. It's still there

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought it was steam

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The important thing to note is how crucial the LCM will be with the release of the new energy product release.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will there be LCM's that are dedicated solely to energy much like how they were for the Gelport?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which LCM's have left?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None it's too cushy of a position to want to leave.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Muck

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salacious sales staffs are disgusting.