209,000 New Jobs Created in July !!!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2014 at 9:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say you couldn't find your ass with both hands. Try looking beyond the end of your nose for a change.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too many people here have been on corporate welfare for to long. Good luck once you get out in the real world.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha that's funny. There are a lot of corporate welfare queens in this company. Now that their sugar momma is cutting ties they're lashing out at everyone except the ones that are truly responsible. The corporate masters, the job creators, the 1%. They're making millions a year and get 15% raises while you'd be lucky to keep your cushy job at all. Too funny. Enjoy the unemployment line. You'll be thanking Obama for Obamacare when that's the only thing you can afford with your govt subsidies. Then let's hear you all rail against the unemployed, the takers, the 47%ers. It looks a lot different when your one of them.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey bud, you will be singing quite a different tune when you are taxed to the max to pay for all of the "continuous have-nots" so just remember this. When your federal taxes, medicare, etc. are out of control please remember who wanted to "equal" everything out. Why should one work or have any initiative if it is all handed to them? Same with your kids.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Real estate holdings? Renters? 401K doubled?......A tycoon! And now you declare you're getting Obamacare? As they say....BS! No one I know wants Obamacare. Once you look at it you see its not good coverage and has no good docs. More than likely its clinic level and a distance from where you live.....

Most folks I know are wondering how the heck they can keep the roof of their modest little abode going if they're cut...Decent paying jobs are not plentiful.

The life of someone with the luxury life you describe is not the life of most plain 'ol hardworking people.