Seriously, does Merck suck or what?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2014 at 10:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The decisions made by our leaders have really screwed this place up. We never had to deal with this BS. Executives are still loving large while we get the pole up the butt each year!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, and they are carrying on business like nothing is happening. you talk about clue-less and bad management. they have zero pulse of the sales force. it hasn't worked for the better part of a decade. you'd think they would try something that works...but not this entitled group of people

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Show a little respect. They are our leaders.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU ROGER!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Assclowns

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny. Respect….ha ha! A firing squad is what they deserve, not respect.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it does.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember those with the Golden Parachutes can not simply leave. So as a result of their complete incompetence, coupled with the fact that they themselves want to raise their hand(but they can't)....

You get what the rest of us are experiencing, which is a big GIGANTIC FRUIT BOWL with a wrap around grab as a bonus.

Some folks actually like this new sick twisted reality and are begging to stay....
    FOR WHAT ?, another year or two at the most and then go through this all over again.

I served this country and then thought what an honorable thing to do (this job)......

But now I do not feel that it is possible to help our doctors anymore......

So for me, I can no longer respect what we are doing and how we are doing it.

Yes the money is great but living in hell, on the edge, faking crap; all the while when we get together hear & see people put on a dog & pony show of what they do in the field or the great plans they have. My God !!! men & women have some self respect for yourselves.

This job has become a farce !

Peace Out !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well said…but the farce will continue indefinitely as long as the managers need their useful idiots to retain their jobs….

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been a farce for decades.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sucks really bad!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck does have a firing squad. Unfortunately, for quite some time, it has been formed in a circle.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First, let me thank you for your service to our country. Second, thanks for your honesty and candor about the farcical nature of the work that we really do. I couldn't agree more that our genuine usefulness to our customers is minimal and could be executed by a small sales force. Our main role now is supporting internal sales and marketing positions as well as field managers. Yes, it is a terribly not funny joke and has been for nearly 20 years, about the time Vagelos left, and things only worsened with each year that has passed since then.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And they get paid millions of dollars every year----literally, millions of dollars. It's truly hard to believe. A lowland gorilla could have done a better job over the last ten years. I just can't believe we pay these guys millions of dollars to ruin this company and all of those people's lives. I just can't believe it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing that really 'sucks' is your wife!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think that kind of thing only happens at Merck? It has happened many times at many other huge corporations. The worst part is after they manage to run the company into the ground and ruining countless lives, these high paid assholes are given millions of dollars to simply leave.

Rewarding failure. Aint it grand?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You might say failure has its own rewards. :)

Black Box Warning - Perverse incentives leads to corporate downfalls.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you useless pieces of humanity piss off - go home to mommies basement

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Ken!