How long can we keep the car?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2014 at 3:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have called them twice to come pick up their shit. They told me they would call me at the end of July and I would be at the top of the list. My car is banished out in the back of my very big yard. Registration is expired and I don't even care...the inspection is prob. up too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Send the keys back to your supervisor by certified mail. Let them sort out a way to get them to the company charged with repossessing the car. Then don't give it another thought.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way. I would drive the car cross country and leave it somewhere. Btw, the Amex cards are still active, they did not shut them off. Have fun. Our EZ PAss is working like a charm out west, those are still active too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Send it back to Merck HQ via railroad "Freight Collect"! Can't do anything to you since you returned the car back to them!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep the car as long as you can. Drive it like you stole it. Make them earn the car back. Don't wear flip flops when driving, in case you have to make a run for it when the cops catch you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too late I already broke the rear axle. Tried pulling my buddies horse trailer with one horse in it. Also bent theFusion frame.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone ever ACCIDENTALLY have had the diarrheas in the car?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I finally got a call to pick up the car. Should I call them back? Tell them Im vacationing in Thailand?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell them the truth. You sold the car.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine is still sitting here and no phone call yet. Still parked in the field next to my house. I may have to start charging them a storage fee.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too, live in a big city. Car has been on the street for weeks and has a city issued "boot" on it. I left it unlocked and now homeless people sleep in it at night. One transient was creative and put Januvia literature against the windows for added privacy.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People will try to tell you the amex is in your name, and that you are responsible. Trust me- have fun. Merck eats the bill every time. Your manager may try and beg you to pay "personal expenses". But at the end of the day the director just pays it. DOESNT affect you or your credit.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you get your severance if you still have your car, because you have to sign that document saying you have returned all merck property back to them.