Surgical Glue?

Discussion in 'Medline' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2011 at 12:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard anything about a new Medline surgical glue? If it's true, this could be big business and a great thing for reps to sell.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The glue, under various trade names, "house draw", "base cost up-charge", etcetera, has been in product testing for years allowing Sales Management to successfully surgically remove cash from their Reps wallets.

Once the manufacturer is duped into a distribution deal through false promises, expect a major sales push. If the product takes off, watch for a change in packaging, product appearance, and performance as the original deal is broken and production shifts to the chosen Chinese Slave Labor Camp.

Good Selling!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone knows how it works - Product introduced - reps make 45%. Three years later by magic Reps make -5% and pay the company to ship it to the customer. I just started with the company - but I don't understand HOW anyone makes a living doing this.

My trainer says not to sell ANYTHING for the first three years while they work out all the issues with new products.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can you say RF Surgical?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am pretty sure we own this product - Octylseal is a Medline branded product and we're not distributing someone else's product.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I am pretty sure" - makes it official.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are others out there selling this same product only with another name slapped on the packaging. This is not "our" product.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so every time we run into it we will need to sell it at -45% BP and it will have a min sell of +45% BP

give it to WC