A Question to former Schering People

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 5, 2014 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you tell me how last Wednesday's Layoff teleconference at Merck compared to the Schering Layoff teleconference?

Was it similar? Was it much different? What can we expect next in way of communications until D day 6/23?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those Sherlings Got Plowed!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was completely different. With Schering it was very easy to figure out who would stay and who would go. Only the highest ranked Resp. Had a chance and everyone else was cut. They cut whole divisions (all cardio). At Schering you knew where you were ranked against your peers. There was no "buckets". Other than A and D, who flipping knows what is going to happen. It is nearly impossible to figure out. There is no transparency.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, what an original insult. Can't seem to get enough of this stale one liner. How bout this... Those schmerks still getting F'd! Happy out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like merck-offs better

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This one is great! A lot of utility as either a verb or a noun. Ha ha ha ha - and I'm legacy Merck.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumb

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumber

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell no I was FORCED OUT May 2010 , but I walked with 390K plus benifits of a retiree. The merger change of control was the best thing that ever happened. I would like to thank those two racist T. Wetzel and F.Amato for letting me go.. Oh yea I didn't do one full day of work in 2010

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true! I am a Legacy SP rep that was retained by Merck. Merck displaced their own CV reps and kept me instead. Of course, I have since moved on because Merck is the worst company on my resume.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ya, sure.
    CV.
    They are all terrible. Name me 3 good pharmaceutical/medical companies worth working for.

I am staying in tonight, so I will wait.

crickets.