Everybody Hates Merck

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2013 at 10:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody hates Merck...consumers hate Merck, the FDA hates Merck, employees hate Merck. Ken needs to hire a PR company to turn this sinking stinking ship around.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody does hate Merck, and for good reason...They reap what they sow...They went from a really ethical and moral pharmaceutical company, to an ugly, dishonest and predatory company, that is so heavily corrupted up top, nothing will ever change...(And when things do change, they change for the worse.)

I hate Merck with such a passion...What they do to people is inexcusable, and what makes it ever more obscene, is they do it in the name of supposedly improving people's health...

Their corporate slogan BE WELL is an absolute insult.

FU MERCK!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know I hate Merck. Ruined my friends' lives.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't get all worked up. Most consumers don't know the names of drug companies. Most don't hate Merck nor Pfizer nor J&J. This generation of Merck employees are mostly self entitled whiners.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consumers know three names for sure Merck, Gardasil and Vioxx.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i don't hate Merck. I don't have the blinders on, I take it for what it is. a collection of people who are probably mostly descent with a few maniac's in there - who are working in a culture of fear due to a shrinking industry. Merck's culture has evolved to the toxic level it has over the years because while we were riding high and launching all kinds of new MOA's to treat chronic disease, we didn't have to compete because everyone was trying to be as good as we were. Success covers up a lot of cultural flaws.

Fast forward and now our competitors have not only become as good as, but in many cases better than we are - at launching, at selling, at developing, research, approval, etc and Merck, which on a good day can't take an honest look at itself and admit its flaws, correct them and move on, is stuck operating the only way it knows how, ignore the obvious, admit nothing is wrong, refuse to change….you know the story….

but "hating" merck is stupid. Merck is all of us, you may hate the particular individual who screwed you, or maybe your cluster mates who are dopes, or your dco who is checked out but I bet you can find just as many people just trying to survive in this mess.
    This is a JOB people……thats all it is. we are all going to get axed sooner or later simply because the buffoons who run this joint can't be honest with themselves or us.

The culture surveys tell the story. Just no one home to read it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Add me to the list. I hate this company. Period.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing Merck has gotten right is its logo, unfortunately the substance of this company does not match the symbolic

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody does hate Merck, regardless of their generation. Veterans, Baby Boomer's, Gen-X'er's, Gen-Y'er's, and Millenial's all hate Merck. Period. If you have an ounce of self-confidence and self-respect you cannot accept Merck's utter disregard for the lives of it's employees. This company is a disgrace and the expose on "48 Hours" will soon show the toxicity of this cesspool.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree with this. Merck has made miserable the lives of so many people--sales & marketing, MMD, MRL, union. So many lives ruined...and right before the holidays in a horrible economy. Merck doesn't care how it will affect families during the giving season, the higher - ups have their millions,

Gee, thanks Merck for rhe bogus Hire to Retire. What a joke!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sure you post a new thread when this is scheduled to air. I don't want to miss it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It should be hire to laid-offed

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the expose that has been promised for at least a year? There was a thread on an expose about that long ago. I call bunk.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, you will have all the time you need to watch the program - Jan 6 is fast approaching and you will be gone - my stock will not suffer one little bit from the dislocation of the multitudes of deli slingers

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry your life is so miserable that you feel the need to post this. Namaste.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't like Merck but I don't hate Merck.

I would suggest you guys find a hobby, a new job, or something to vent rather than keep dwelling on nothing.

There are just as many corporations out there equally evil. Heck, some of the docs I know are pretty evil too.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Golly, gee, I guess I'll have plenty of time to find my new hobby when the 14,500 jobs that are left to be cut are axed in January. You are right, brother, there are plenty of companies that are evil, which as a lemming, seems to make Merck's cutthroat tactics just fine...I'll just sit back and wait to be laid off and praise Merck for allowing all of us to work here. Dwelling on nothing? Nothing? This is a slaughter house. Our CEO pockets a 16% merit increase and decimates an organization that was once considered a leader in the industry. Yeah, you're right, we need to stop dwelling on nothing.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU MERCK!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate Merck so much it hurts! FU MERCK!!