TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2014 at 10:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought this moment would be an appropriate time for some of us to sit back and listen; in order to bring everyone a little hope & perspective as we approach a time that we will no longer work for this company.....

There has been so many negative & foul comments left on this board....

....SO IT's MY HOPE that we could dedicate this post to comments to provide positive uplifting thoughts for all.... both to our friends who have already gone and the one's who are about to leave; for which I will be one of them.

I too am angry in some ways, but for a lot of us, we have been a part of this company for years and it makes it all that much harder that it should come down this way (Let the anger pass through you and turn this change into something better... God has a plan for all of us).

No matter what, remember nothing lasts forever and that during our time here we were all paid very well to do a job (Good, bad or indifferent !!!.... Not one of us was forced to work here; we all could have left a long time ago or have chosen another industry to be in !!!)

So here it is.....
    I know most of you have heard this before, but this one is in English

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thXKwGEXyQo

Peace Out !!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I loved the music!

But you are right. God has a plan for all of us. Like the fortunate people that missed their journey on the Titanic. Although some people might say working at Merck is like being on the Titanic. Also there were some lucky souls that were laid off from their jobs at the Trade center prior to 9/11. It will hurt but eventually we will all be in a better place in many ways.

May God Bless us all!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So god wanted people to die in 9/11 and the titanic?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP Here....

GOOD LORD !!!!

THE PREVIOUS POSTER WAS JUST TRYING TO SAY THAT THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON...

PLEASE GO SMART OFF ON ANOTHER POST AS YOU DID NOT READ THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD !!!

CAN'T WE POSSIBLY BE NICE TO EACH OTHER ON AT LEAST ONE THREAD FOR THIS COMPANY BOARD ????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Classy post, OP!