My issue: Retirement????

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2013 at 8:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. I meant 20-25K for an individual earning a Pfizer salary. I believe that is about $2000/mo

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuse me but that is it $70-74,000 a year for 30 years or over as a rep. this is not a federal pension or state whereas some of those people get 80 percent of their final salary.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay off your debt
    max 401k
    live a modest life,but treat yourself several times a year
    your retirement is your job- study the markets,look for trends- underarmor stock
    has made me a bundle
    take appropriate risk
    Think years ahead-not days ahead

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Live for today, fuck tomorrow, tomorrow may never come.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's exactly my situation except I'm 58. I fell fine as well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, thanks for your reply. Really appreciate that.
    I checked out underarmour stock. A bit high for me right now, but would consider if it was a lesser than current, maybe around $60 or so, Id go for it. How much to buy to start off?
    Feel free to share other stocks to consider. Thanks alot!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was your average salary for these 30+ yrs?
    Thanks in advance!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was your income the past 30+ years? Was your 2M from your 401K alone?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bought UA at 26$ a share several years ago-
    I bought some to work out in, and liked it
    It is too expensive now-unless you buy and hold for 15-20 years
    Look at OII,ecol,swhc,rgr, some winners for the future..
    Good luck

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are taking stock tip advice on this site you should have your head examined. Go find yourself a good financial advisor!! Interview a bunch, ask friends/relatives (preferably someone who seems to be in a good place financially) who they use and could recommend . This site is mainly to bitch about your job/industry/boss/other reps/or anything else (in case you haven't noticed). Stick to business/financial sites if you want to do some research on your own.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like a fee only fin. advisor is trolling the site. What makes you think these guys are any smarter or more diligent than we are - I 've been following the market for more than 30 years- making my own investments-and doing very well. Here is a partial list of stock that I've held for 15-20 years, reinvested dividends,and gotten rich-PFE,LLY,JNJ,ISRG,PG,IBM,INTC,BMY,AMGN,ORCL,MSFT,…… You like small caps then look at SWHC,OII,ARAY,ECOL,RGR,GHM, all winners

Some young "book smart" fin. advisor-hah-you can have him.

If you are a "hotshot" PFE rep- then get busy and learn the market- your future depends on it...