PFIZER HATES WOMEN

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2014 at 11:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great, another underperforming person with addiction and anger management issues suing the company because they had the never to give her what she deserved...her walking papers. The lawyer wont give you the help you need, get a therapist!

And notice that the divorced or on her way to being divorced comment was not denied...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't take it so personally. Pfizer NYC leadership despises all their employees. They give us plenty of lip service and then screw us at every chance they get. With 40 billion dollars of cash sitting around in various banks did they really need to screw us on the savings plan match?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Jerk" here.....in my neck of the woods, it's the men who get screwed with by Pfizer. They hire and promote women like they are prized possessions. It's even worse if they are black, then they are Royalty.

However, I don't go blasting them like a crazy lunatic like you do. Why? Because I'm not a nutcase with a chip on my shoulder. I also do my job very well and can see the bullshit that
    we deal with and try to circumnavigate to my advantage or my survival.

Good luck with your lawsuit, but I doubt it'll still fill that city block wide chip on your shoulder. Even if they settle to make your craziness go away, the money will be so little, you'd wish you took the severance they should have given you, 3 months I believe. If they didn't, then they terminated you for misconduct and not just for incompetence. That will make your lawsuit just that much harder to win.

You seem like a crazy person and they obviously couldn't manage you out, so they had to terminate you. Just accept it and move on, is my best advice. However I'm sure your anger will get in your way.

Also, welcome to the real world, the working world, it's unfair and vicious.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you actually know the definition of "circumnavigate"?? Just wondering!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's your retort, mensa member? Pathetic.

Now get back in the kitchen where you belong.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are being redundant. All you had to say was "LIBERAL."

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No word from the OP in a while, I suspect she may now be in rehab...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She will post during her next lucid interval