All Laid off Employees need to turn in Company Cars by Dec 31st

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is horrible news. We all will be contacted by this weekend by the vendor who will be picking up our cars next week.

With the holidays this is very short notice! I am pissed.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good news is you get end of year pricing incentives to go buy a new one. It's not your car jackass. You can buy it tho.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

buy the car, trust me it's a fabulous deal..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope it rains this weekend so I can go muddin' with my dogs and trash the inside of my new car that I got 2 months ago. Can't wait to haul something heavy on the roof too!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When they come to pick up the car, throw all of the Pfizer brochures, junk and awards in there. We had a rep also threw a couple of poopy diapers strategically placed under the seats and other various used items.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah! That's right. That will show that poor guy picking up your car that has absolutely nothing to do with you losing your job. Shame on him making 10 bucks an hour to put up with your juvenile bullshit.

Want revenge? Grow a pair and do something about it. File a whistleblower lawsuit on this evil shithole of a company. Lord knows they do some underhanded shit.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Took a pic of my poo and made it my desktop screen. They will be picking up the computer as well so leave them a little love note when it goes on1

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

simple. just don't answer the phone. they can't come pick it up until they confirm where the car is located. after the holidays are over and you have driven it to grandmas and back, then call them back. they can't pick up something that is not at home in your drive way.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit taking this so personally. It's not personal - it's just business. To keep profits up you have to go. It's a wonderful example of the Free Enterprise system that you idolize. Even though you're being kicked to the curb that's no reason to stop being a hard-ass mouthy uncaring Republican. You'll just have to do that on 50% or less of your former salary.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny it sounds pretty democratic to me..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything free for everybody, courtesy of taxes collected from all who work - also known as millionaires and billionaires! Now, that is called caring democrats.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a pink slip and I have not been contacted. I was told to look for info in an email slated for Jan 4th. This is the second post I've seen with this info and I've been told nothing of the sort.

How did you recieve this information and from whom?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a friend who was laid off, dodged the vehicle pickup service for almost 6 months, was rehired, and kept his car in his new assignment. He'd put thou$and$ in upgrades, planning to buy it when it went off lease for his parents, which he finally did.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*News Flash* - all those millionaires and billionaires hide their money in tax havens overseas so they end up paying a lower tax rate than anyone on this message board. That is the ones that actually pay any taxes at all. As Leona Helmsley so famously put it: "Only little people pay taxes".

So much for your Conservative BS......

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Want the pick up company to work a little harder.... let your dog ride and sleep in the car as dog hair is very hard to vacuum up. Plus, run the gas tank down to nearly zero...that way it might run out of gas once they pick it up!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is BS. We're still employed until Jan. 14th folks! They may try to take the car before than, but just tell them NO. You pay a bi-weekly amt to drive the car. Until they stop taking this from your check, you keep the car.

The loser who started this post is probably the same tool starting a bunch of posts that are inflamatory to say the least.

Good luck, enjoy the holiday, take a few days off from these horrible people posting nonsense.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If not in the field, they have every right to take the car. I am no lover of Pfizer, but you are not entitled just because they still pay a salary during the warn period. Sounds like you are more the problem vs Pfizer. Once again, I have no loyalty or praise for Pfizer

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Democrats love the PBS channel. They think it stands for: "Print, Borrow, Spend". Remember the number $16 trillion and climbing. All your taxing the $250,000 and up earners won't make a dent. Cut out GSA, Solyndra and other waste; and do a meaningful reform on Social Security and Medicare to solve the debt problem and make them solvent for the future generation.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sir are a complete idiot. I cut and pasted my post so you can read the damn thing, this time pay attention. Where do I mention salary? Where do I mention the WARN period?

If I'm paying the bi-weekly amt. to use the company car for personal use, I will keep the car. When and if the stop taking the car deduction in my next pay check (jan. 1st) I'll know I have no rights to the vehicle. I PAY for the car each pay period, it's not an entitlement.

Since you like to have these political arguements, I'll give you some ammo. I pay into SS and Medicare, I have a right to draw from them when I'm age appropriate. That's a fact, not a Govt. handout. Where it becomes a handout is when I draw more than I put in.

This is BS. We're still employed until Jan. 14th folks! They may try to take the car before than, but just tell them NO. You pay a bi-weekly amt to drive the car. Until they stop taking this from your check, you keep the car.

The loser who started this post is probably the same tool starting a bunch of posts that are inflamatory to say the least.

Good luck, enjoy the holiday, take a few days off from these horrible people posting nonsense.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey everybody. Calm down. Don't do anything silly because they still owe you money. If you do anything crazy, they will take it out of your last paycheck or your severance. The people that take the car are vendors. Be nice to them.