Has anyone received the separation package in the mail yet?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am one of the many who was severed on Dec. 20 and I'm still waiting...no emails either...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is called the "Give us a reason" period where companies attempt to not pay all employees their severance packages. I for one wouldn't risk that even with anonymous posts on CF. Call your colleagues and ask do not ask questions on here because all you would have to do is "Give us a reason".

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a fruit basket this morning......
    What are you clowns grousing about ??????????

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No but my package needs not to be separated. It is far too big for that..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

......only when you look at it through a microscope.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got mine via Skype

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got mine after Ian swallowed my man goo at his Christmas Eve Party......Thanks you foreign fruit cake!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got mine, a 1 year subscription in the Jelly of the Month Club...its the gift that keeps on giving all year long

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should have gotten an email on Thursday from the SalesSeparationTeam entitled "Action Required, Job Loss Notification"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, still kept me on the Pfizer regular payroll without working. How long you think until they find out 1 mistake in 125,000 payroll checks?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's the separation package? it doesn't have our names on it? its just an information packet...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You simply fill in your own name and then "self deport".

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course that's not the actual seperation packet. If you read it, all questions will be answered or timelines revealed. If you still have questions, call your manager.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Received mine yesterday. Not bad at all 18m sev + 2x an sal.
    Gives me a vacation and 2yrs to find a new gig.

Thanks Pf

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move to Costa Rica for two years and extend that vacation for 4 years, saving taxes and cost of living. King of the Amazon.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got mine via Ebay

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im gonna throw the B.S. flag on this one. If you got 18 months severance, that's 72 weeks pay. Minus the 8 weeks standard severance, that leaves 64 weeks paid, which means you had 32 years in with the company???? With that much time in, you would be at your 90 plan, with no need to find another 'gig'. I won't even begin to address your comment about 2X annual salary. complete B.S.

No wonder you got let go....either a lier, or an idiot. My money is on both.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"lier" ?

I see spelling errors

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You misread. I meant "lier: a person or thing that lies, as in wait or ambush"