1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice

Critical Care Systems

Discussion in 'Specialty Pharmacies - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know anything about this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good company. Small company but good. Midwest has great VP, DW.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CCS used to be an awesome company until Medco purchased it and ran it into the ground. Express Scripts purchased Medco and now they have CCS on the block. Those who are left hope a private investor will step in and allow CCS to be the company that it once was: patient centered, high touch home infusion.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Express Script is selling CCS. Does anyone know who is buying it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former owners, McConnell et al with finanical backer

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullsh*t

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto- heard the same rumor...the band is getting back together....we shall see

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey any more news on McConnell purchasing Critical Care Systems? How great would that be~!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this job better than pharma? I'm about to shoot myself if the head if I have to spend one more day in pharmaceuticals.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok so CCS is still hanging out there on the block...now we hear there are more than two buyers...does anyone know anything??? it would be nice to have some idea of what the heck is going on...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takes time, soon before the fall leaves hit the ground

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walgreens just purchased ccs from express scripts. Deal announced this week

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we sure its Walgreens?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we are very sure....should take about 6 months to be integrated...it is sad but could create a great opportunity as well...time will tell...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why is there no public announcement? has the financial deal been done?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now what happens to all the stand alone Critical Care Infusion Suites and the patients? Are we left out in the cold, many of us are Medicare patients and it is coming up on renewal time. We make a decision counting on an infusion Suite being available and on our insurance. We could make a very expensive mistake if nothing is announced before dec 7th!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Critical Care sucks balls!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Reps and Managers are former trolls. Dishonest, lying and deceitful if you like these qualities, you will love Critical Care Systems or should I say Soleo Health.