Shapematch

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2014 at 7:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, how do you think your Mako cases get done for unis and hips? They require CT scan too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, another genius in the bunch^^, I'm responding to the shape match comment
    And yes I know the mako requires a scan thanks for the in service .

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the dumbest thread, why not take about the VW bug or the Chevy belAir or how the station wagon changed America. The product is dead and technology has moved on, Please start a smarted thread.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Riddle me this then batman…why would stryker spend 1.65 bill for a technology that requires CT scans? The heirs of stryker have always been big donors and supporters of obama which in return means obamacare..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Off the market because of poor upper management decision making and lack of support when it was expected and needed. The End. Now time to move on.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BINGO

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some doctors were able to do a knee much more quickly with Shapematch and there were much fewer instruments sitting around the OR and Central. Almost No one can do a knee more quickly with any of the other "new" technology.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lying and misrepresenting to the FDA is "poor upper management decision making and lack of support"....