Stryker ORTHO/TRAUMA

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2013 at 10:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE THE STRYKER ORTHO/TRAUMA SALES SALES REP JOB?

Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why are you yelling?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sucks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why does it suck????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

long hours, on call, pay will continue to decline as reimbursement drops (quota will not be adjusted to hedge this), to name a few. Not saying it sucks, because it can be worth it if you get a nice territory.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is your territory? Also how is being on-call? and does Stryker give you an opportunity for growth? How about vacations? etc. Any information is great. Thanks!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen to yourself you monkey! You are bitching about call and vacations before you have the job. You are on call 24/7/365 and most likely will be the do boy every weekend until you prove yourself. Vacations? There are no vacations unless you find adequate coverage. A vacation in this business is Thursday afternoon off back on Sunday. Plenty of opportunity to grow.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, thank you so much. I was just finding out the details from someone with more experience and deciding if the job is right for me. Actually, I'm trying to decide whether or not to go in for another interview....Any other additional information would be great. Especially the ortho/trauma part of Stryker :)

-The monkey

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, thank you so much. I was just finding out the details from someone with more experience and deciding if the job is right for me. Actually, I'm trying to decide whether or not to go in for another interview....Any other additional information would be great. Especially the ortho/trauma part of Stryker :) Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!

xoxo
    -The monkey

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just stick to doing what you do best and eat a dick

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonderful reflection on yourself and the company.
    I'm simply just looking for guidance and advice since I am a new college graduate. Thanks.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What should be included on your contract? Thanks

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contract? What's that?
    You will work your ass off. There is no specific vacation time. Many guys I know may take 1 week off - but only when a big cutter is out of town.
    If you can't figure out that in the early years it consumes your life -- then you shouldn't apply.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you sign a contract for pay, benefits, mileage, car.. etc?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of you guys are a hoot. This person is simply trying to get some career info but you fools act like idiots and trash his motives.

Ortho rep jobs are hard work, long hours, lots of study to educate yourself to be of value to not only your company but to your docs and their patients. It can be financially rewarding if you work hard and take the time to develop solid relationships. You will have frustrations but again, hard work will lead to success. Most of all, I find it incredibly rewarding to know that what you do actually benefits patient health. Good luck.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To this person:
    Thank you so much. You actually gave the best information out of all the clowns. Sorry, two other questions: how is being on - call? and how is the contract decided?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the above poster, I don't want to sound like an ahole, but as someone who knows how to do his HW, I'm telling u to just look at the THOUSANDS of posts on the Stryker board about being on call. Are u blind, stupid, lazy, or all of the above? And don't try to tell me I'm some arrogant, pompous jerkoff b/c u are the dumbass doesn't know how to read & be resourceful. I will even go so far as to tell you to look at some of our competitors boards as well. And yes, all of these posts are current, many within the past year or 2.......now stop posting stupid repetitive posts about the same crap that has been posted a dozen times before

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, but you are an ahole!!!!

Call is being available at anytime, anywhere to be able to get into the hospital to assist in anyway the doc or staff wants. Obviously, this is a time to get your products used. Being at a hospital, in the middle of the night with your customer builds strong relationships. Hope this helps. Geeeez, get off his back, they guy just wants to learn something.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for Stryker now, do well, and would never hire a limpdick like yourself who goes into a job interview not having an understanding of what the job is. Get a clue

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dance monkey, dance!