SNN

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2014 at 6:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Stryker buying these guys or what?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nope.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like anyone that comes on cafe pharma would know this answer

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart money is Q1 2015

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

better hope not. Train wreck!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but you didn't hear it from me.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing to due with products except maybe some sports stuff.
    It will buy market share, tax inversion possibility and create an oligopoly that will stabilize price erosion.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is happening, or at least being attempted. Its a three front win for SYK. Marketshare, inversion, and growth for Sports Division which has been a huge investment in recent years for the company.

I'm with the guy that says Q1 of 2015.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I expect an announcement of a tentative deal during Q1. I'm betting they've been negotiating since Lobo mentioned the deal during that tv interview.. It will probably take another quarter to close and 1-2 years to integrate. It took almost a year for Mako to merge so expect well more well than that.

Stryker needs a much better sports med line and some buffer against pricing pressures in some of the other ortho segments. S&N also has a beefy market share in Europe that Stryker really needs to secure. It's a no brainer kind of deal...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has been heavy speculation that KL wants to move HQ/Corp. to Europe and it makes me wonder if this is part of the plan. There has been open talk about exploring inversion if David Camp's legislation isn't passed or considered in regards to Corp tax rates. Word is it's not going to be and Stryker could very well be an OUS based company in the very near future.

The distance might also make tough decisions about massive HC reduction in Mich, Cali, and NJ easier. Most of this was quietly discussed at the Endo Sales Meeting at the beginning of the year and I thought it was BS. Nothing surprises me anymore. Well, our commissions going up would surprise me lol.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully, they can deal with all of the dishonest, immoral, unethical behavior that exists in Andover, MA. A good housecleaning would be in order.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not just Andover...ALL Over!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone actually think we will buy Snn?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you smart enough? True value is in the products, not the people...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the people who are tearing that organization down, esp in Sports Med. Dishonest, unethical & incompetent leaders. If the acquisition goes down, the people from Stryker better be ready to deal with it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You buy SNN for the customers, to leverage the best of each others products and future of innovation, and operational excellence....big can work out better if the game plan is known going in, and executed. The customers do not see what you see....they only see the success/failure of the company and the customer facing people.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the deal with this.... Been quiet lately

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It hasn't changed, Q1 2015