Craniomaxillofacial

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2014 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the outlook for this line at Stryker, I know what I've been told by my recruiter but I want real feedback. I'm not as familiar with Maxo as I am with others.

Income potential and biggest competitors?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in this division- why dont you tell me what your recruiter told you and I will confirm or deny.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told as an Associate I would be looking at around $65-75 total. But as a full rep looking at around $115-120.

I wanted to know about biggest competitors and the actual outlook and income potential.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Competitors: Synthes, KLS Martin, Biomet, and Osteomed. Synthes doesnt care about CMF anymore since JnJ bought them. KLS Martin needs to be bought by someone soon because they are losing in the contract game. Biomet just got bought by Zimmer. Osteomed is dying.

Stryker is probably best positioned in CMF market because they have the resources and still care about this division. KLS is strong in certain markets. Biomet is good in Neuro and Sternal. Synthes was the market leader.

Its a good place to start

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pretty much this- can confirm as current rep here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give anything about the income for an Maxo ASR? This is pretty damn important

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base will be anywhere from 55K-65K with bonus.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask the recruiter or the manager or hr if its so "damn important". If your afraid to ask for salary, how you going to ask for the order?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's "pretty damn important" and you are going to cafepharma for an answer?! Yikes!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP: I think I said in the very first post that I have been told by my recruiter the salary but I wanted answers from people not trying to sell me something.

Read next time before being an a$$.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got the answer didn't I.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so smart! Congrats. Please please please come compete against me. Please.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who knows i maybe your replacement.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This OP must be the same guy that started the being gay at Stryker thread

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude here's some honesty for you. The fact that your getting excited about an opportunity with CMF is embarrassing. It's not THAT great of a division and its reps typically dont have the chops or abilities for stronger divisions like Instruments, Endo, or Ortho. If you think your going to be
    sitting at the cool table working for CMF your in for some dissapointment. Quit all this clucking hens!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to be a douche. There are great CMF reps that would kill it in endo or instruments, and I know reps in those divisions that would kill it in CMF. I also know reps in endo and instruments that couldn't hack selling to a surgeon. Better for them to stick to materials and contracting selling capital.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above poster is correct. CMF isn't seen a major player within the market. Stryker will obsolete this division within 2 to 3 years. Best to move in another direction.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try synthes troll.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps 3-5 years I could see this division merging into trauma or part of a newly formed NSE/CMF division. Fact of the matter is consolidation is part of todays healthcare environment for hospitals and med device companies. When smaller players get acquired and regulation prevents new smaller companies from entering the market the sales force can be reduced.

Commoditized products are being sold via system wide contracts with little rep intervention after the initial conversion. This will become the standard and hospitals can drive down prices by partnering with J&J, Zimmer or Stryker. They would rather have a cheap price for a plate and screw than have a "consultant" telling the tech which color coded drill bit goes with each screw.

If you don't see the writing on the wall and think that you are bringing indespencable value to a neuro case than wake up. It's not all gloom and doom but head count WILL be reduced, earnings potential will be limited and those not strategically positioned within an organization will unemployed.

It's not just Stryker CMF its everywhere. Hospitals and Device Companies have already started making these changes in other divisions, they will just go down the list until the entire model is adjusted. (just thank obama for being part of the fundamental transformation)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up!