Wow. Everyone is quitting

Discussion in 'Tri-path' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2011 at 7:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zero confidence right now.
    It's over
    Completely over.

I know three more will quit in April.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember the Iraqi Secretary of Defense?
    The one who kept saying it's OK, it's OK. We are kicking their butt. The Americans will never reach the capital. We will crush the infidels. Meanwhile, the city is burning around him and the tanks are crushing the walls and the planes are bombing Baghdad continuously.

That's what tonight's call felt like.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many have quit? Is Thinprep killing Surepath?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The clinical sales team is in chaos. At least 4 PSR Managers have been reported to HR for intimidation/discrimination. They pay low, beat with spreadsheets, and replace often, plus, no one is at plan with the president clubbers all gone now.

The team is even worse. The Director let go the most experienced BD Director and Regional Managers and replaced them with PSR Managers. The best of the old Tripath and most experienced BD lab guys are gone now. Incompetent training will ensure the new hires never get it.

If you need a job come here because there are about a dozen open positions, but beware, BD with TP is reorganizing and nobodys job is secure.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Culture is toxic.
    I don't know of a single rep who isn't interviewing or has their resume updated.
    This is a depressing place to work.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like we are giving up on surepath.
    i wonder how long we will continue to support our current installed base?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i dont make calls anymore, just fake everything
    i do enough to shine during my half day work sessions with the boss
    he/she has given up too

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not really getting paid anymore for surepath
    nice comp plan
    not motivating at all

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where did jford go?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody knows where Jennifer went to work?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wouldn't you want to leave this company has no idea where its going. and no one cares about J Ford

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, PSRs can"t be LSS because of no capital experience, but PSR Managers can?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, that is because the King values his "yes-men' as managers over capable competent managment. This house of cards will topple when Polen sees why this has happened.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No commisions, No comp plan, and I heard yet another presidents club lab rep resigned last week. I wonder when TP will figure out what or who the problem really is?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you guys still in business? Sometimes I think CP is such a waste of time. Can never get accurate information!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i dont care as long as you dont hire a new rep that actually goes out and tries to convert my business. my surepath rep is an old dog with no new tricks or motivation!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

liquid based cytology equal to conventional paps now.
    intervals extended to 3-5 years.
    what is our plan of action oh senior leaders?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom Polen continues to be a morale crusher! He is a master at managing up. He continues to make decisions that are hurting our business financial performance as well as the market reputation of BD. We have very bright, experienced senior executives throughout this organization. Why is Tom Polen not being held to the same performance and cultural standards that the rest of us are? Who is protecting him? Why? He does not uphold our core values. Vince, Bill, Donna, where are you?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Like V-A-G-I-N-A

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above me- You are ignorant and totally NOT funny