Bye bye crony system!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2014 at 9:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the big shot Wilmington boys, all helping each other out, sitting around drinking the grey goose and puffing on stogies, all promoting by who you know and not what you know.......it's all crashing down. Do you think Pfizer wants to keep any of you? Karmas a comin! And it can't get here soon enough.

I hear PDI is hiring.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of the HR bitches gone in a heartbeat. Can you say " would you like fries with that?"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk to any other reps from "ghost" companies out there that were acquired by Pfizer. They come in, take all the assets, and dump all the staff. Pfizer likes to train their employees their own way.....they DO NOT want any AZ people AT ALL. The severance may sound good, and years ago it was. That was when you could take your severance and still be able to find a decent position elsewhere. Problem now is there IS NO decent jobs out there, so you'll just watch your severance dwindle as you pray to the Monster.com gods to give you something!

I'd say start scrambling.......but it's already too late.

It was a good ride

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah nah nah nah
    Nah nah nah nah
    Hey hey hey
    GOODBYE!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you people not read?? It stated talks were months ago and there is no plan to resume discussions!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too late. The financial markets just downgraded AZN stock from neutral to under perform.
    This is all in order to hold down the share price prior to the takeover.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least all the philly boys crony network can now meet at the Panera Bread to discuss how to get the DM jobs at Publicis

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And all of the managed cafe account reps will have to start paying for their own meals, golf, vacations, parking, gasoline, family holiday trips....... Buhhahahhaabruahahaha
    I hope they shit their pants with anxiety.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many of these leeches and teet suckers are there anyway. It seems like every meeting a few more turn up that I haven't seen before. And why exactly do they attend our meetings?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is correct, Pfizer NEVER fails once it begins a takeover, and having worked for Pfizer I can tell you that they have no respect for anything AZ whatsoever. They got rid of all the WarnerLambert people, then all the Pharmacia people and then all the Wyeth folks. What does AZ offer that is better than those companies?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have free muffins at all of our meetings and ....... well we have free cookies too most of the time.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a holding pen for those too stupid to get ahead on their own, they depend on their friends to boost them up. System used to work great.....but now they are pfucked!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been a long time a commin

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same system different cronies

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, but at 60% less in compensation......deservedly so