CrossLink Orthopedics

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2012 at 5:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone share their experiences with CrossLink? Are these good people to work for? How is it work for a distributor vs direct?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are the real deal

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably one of the better distributors out there to work for, and I don't just mean within Stryker

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the interviewer and what is the interview like? Typical Stryker head games and gallup?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They talk a good game but they are just like all the other distributors. They will sell you on the opportunity and then screw you down the road. Go direct if you can and avoid them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the deal with NC? Are they in, are they out, are they taking spine too? What will happen to current management?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when will this happen? good or bad for reps/managers?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is a sales associate position the same as "regular" sales position? Or is it more of an intern spot?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not well respected in the marketplace unless you are one of the many surgeons that have a consultancy agreement.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the sales associate you basically work for 12 - 24 months to learn the role and than become a rep? For the sales associate there is a salary but once you become a rep there is no salary? Do you become a rep in the same territory or do you have to move? Is there medical benefit as an associate and a rep? Any advice would be appreciated.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crosslink take over NC yet? If not, when does it happen?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the latest update on the Crosslink transition.

Once again push back to “next week”, latest update is that Stryker upper management and Crosslink executives will be in NC next week, it’s seems every week there is a road block and they keep pushing it back.

This has been an unreasonable situation for all NC Stryker employees; Stryker needs better leadership on top.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thing is taking forever while the whole state suffers.

Question: Which is more likely to take place first?

1. Crosslink aquiring North Carolina
    2. Stryker getting a reverse shoulder.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder if old Brad is going to drop to his knees and beg for a position. Without a doubt one of the most worthless, ego-maniacal managers around.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the absolute truth..

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go direct if you can, I have heard strange things about how Crosslink treats reps and how they fluff up the opportunity. As a SA you will be learning about the products and helping other reps cover cases for an undetermined amount of time. While a SA you will get a salary once you go to being a SR your salary will eventually go away and you will be responsible for all expenses. Depending on where you are and the market needs you may be asked to relocate once you become a SR although it is becoming common place for Stryker to split up larger territories from tenured reps and give some to the SA/SR becuase Stryker does not want reps making big money anymore,

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is true in any medical device arena. The days of making $300k + are over!! Territories are getting slashed, more reps added, and in return the piece of the pie gets smaller. The ultimate goal for any device company is to put more feet on the street and pay us all $60k/year.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crosslink is in a downward spiral... How many dr's do they have on as consultants? It's a fn joke really. And I am sure most of you have heard that they are snatching up competitive reps all over the place and paying them crazy commissions to flip. While this is a short term play to covert business it is not working out well for them. In most cases the surgions can see the reps are taking the pay day from Crosslink and refuse to switch to inferior Stryker joints. They are also in deep sh?# with Stryker for trying to push blades behind their back. In some areas Stryker power has lost 50-60% of there power business... Think this goes over well with Stryker corporate? If you want to go work for a bunch of idiots that run around calling each other "stud hammer" be my guest. I can't wait to see them come up to NC and get their assess handed to them by Depuy and Zimmer.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

their plan to take over SC. is blowing up in their faces, beware of this company and their crazy high dollar payoffs, very happy i did not listen to them, now its nice to watch the guys who did wonder what they are gonna be doing in the near future, stuck where they are because of the bridges they burned with their previous employers....HA HA if it sounds to good to be true it probably is!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch out for the feds coming in to look at Crosslink for all their "local" consultancies. They have actually been cutting a check to Emory every year for using their joints. I know for a fact several surgeons receiving checks from Crosslink!