Brilinta Issues

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Oct 6, 2013 at 10:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1) Lack of hospital expertise top down
    2) No Vision
    3) Poor Strategic Focus
    4) Too Many Sales People
    5) No Accountability

Fix this and Brilinta might have a chance

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, you forgot 0 MC and generic Plavix.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A+!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention there was almost no reason to have CVAS on this launch. Most of them did not even know what an IC was when it launched, yet they were put on point.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like the hospital team who sold Nexium, seroquel, symbicort and crestor had any insight? At least the team that had merrium knew at bit about hospital initiated drugs. So tired of the jackass hospital vets acting so self importantly. Every one made mistakes and my area in was the CVAS reps that saved the day and got B on formulary.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the reps are clinical morons to this day, two years in. They still don't understand cardiology and the worst part is legal and compliance don't allow us to learn anything. I am senior sales leader and have been asking for training for years and all we get is brand bullshit. I get all my stuff off websites. Fuck you AZ training and brand teams

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, it's pretty bad. I have asked for all sorts of learning material and zero ever show up. Does not matter really, doctors look at us like used car sales people. I'd have to spend two hours a day studying to keep up with most of my docs and AZ has so much busy work, I'm drowning.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This failure was more to do with HQ and marketing, and MT, than it had to do with the reps, either CVAS or Hospital.

Originally 'they' thought it had nothing to do with hospital at all. And while they changed their tune, they never did anything more in hospital than demand formulary access.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then you must be one of the better CVAS reps, and your territory is the one where CVAS knew something about formulary. Usually CVAS just takes the credit for the hospital rep's efforts to get B on formulary. Of course, what are the odds are you are just taking credit for your hospital rep's work like most of them?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brilinta has been sold to BMS. Announcement tomorrow.
    - Mike Tilton

PS I always hated Mal and all those asshole hospital fucks who thought they knew everything. Of course i was backing Rich and Lisa neither of whom had ever waged two seconds of battle in a hospital, lest I digress.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rich and Lisa never ever gave 2 seconds of time to consideration of hospitals and the trials and tribulations therein. They thought MDs could Rx what they wanted forever. What visionaries they turned out to be. Hope they are still meeting in secret at conferences across the globe. Fuck you AZ fucktard othertuckers

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me think? Perhaps, I did. I developed the advocate,I found out when p&t t met, I made sure the doctor presented and was prepared. Let me think? My hospital rep sent an email announcing it and she also after about months and 3 polite request and about 15 lost patients later called the buyer. She not followed up to make sure B was ordered. I so exhausted by the lone wolf mentality of the former hospital team. The hording of information. I hospitals can be a tricky place but this team acts like it is their sacred birth right to have sole and exclusvive access.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a hospital rep, I can tell you that in my (our) opinion, CVAS reps add absolutely nothing in the field. In fact, they are very much in the way. The entire division needs to be eliminated. Brilinta has reached it's peak. It will always be a second rate product, with a third rate Brand Team. I hate the drug, I hate the job, and I hate AZ. My DM is a total imbecile. The CVAS guys are fools.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. Why does CVAS need to be in lab? Killing our access!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does thecll lazy Hospital team who have NO MORE EXPERIENCE than cvas block csvas a access to the lab? Don't you get it there are jus as many crap' former hospital reps as former cvas. My hospital reprep is embarrassing . She sells like it is 1980 and refuses to cooperate with anyone. I hate to comment on someone'sappearance but she dresses like a grandma and it is so distracting that custmorers rember more about her appearance than the drug.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe if you engaged her in a spell off?

Winner takes the account.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol.... I always do this on my cell phone and I have fat fingers. I no doubt look ignorant. Why can't you accept that there are some really bad hospital reps?
    You are a good one, I too am frustrated with competing with my own counter-parts to see doctors.

I am not claiming to be perfect but I was a hospital rep early in my career it was difficult but fun.

Now that we have a nurse educator, I have found out how bad my hospital rep is. Serious amounts of lying and call faking. The hospital team has historically lied so much about access that AZ thinks that having 7 to 10 hospitals is all a rep can handle.

I am yet another stupid BEM and we are taking about Cath Lab selling...... 2/3 of reps have zero lab access and we keep pretending that we do.

The hospital team is frustrated because they have never had to work/coordinate with so many people before....... I hate it as well but you are taking out your frustration on the wrong people. Each account sees at least 3-4 AZ reps at least once a week and sometimes more. Now that we have nurses, I have even less call points, I have to work 8 hours a day or I think it is fraud, I have a crazy sales quota...... I am trying best.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mmm, why can't you accept the fact that there are some really bad CVAS reps? It's a two way street.

Much of the problem is a solo scorecard mentality, forced rank, too much emphasis on individualized credit and the inherent blame that results when goals aren't achieved, and an inability to work across teams to achieve those goals. AstraZeneca has chopped off its legs while trying to run a sack race.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do hospital reps carry anything other than Brilinta?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG! You are so right. I pray every day to get a normal pharma job. Four of us for eight accounts is beyond stupid. We have barely any access. I am going to have to lie like a rug to meet even a 60 percent metric. AZ is the pits but I bet all the faking combined with HQ being so out of touch have made it seem like the current ratio is OK when in reality, you could have 25 accounts per every rep. My accounts are so pissed.