Take your custhub/ icall and jam it!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2014 at 5:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we get anything right!? What a bunch of garbage. Yeah like I'm going to ask my manager for help when she never uses the damn thing.

AZ you are Fing clueless!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst part is that I actually followed the instructions to clean up a few things. Are surprised that it didn't work?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fing? What the heck are you talking about?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know if it is junk software, bad technicians, exceeds iPad capacity or what, but this is bad stuff. Just wasted hours trying to fix one address. Still can't. Plus every time I am entering something it takes 5 minutes or more to try to process the info until I get a time out error message. Can't sample some of my biggest customers because of wrong addresses now.

Way to screw everything up again AZ.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank god I'm out of this shit hole. I remember spending endless hours on this kind of crap. You'd think they'd care or have sense to fix it. They don't.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We get one thing right, you whore, the same thing any whore insists we get right: The paycheck.

So stop complaining about the long toenails, sit back and take it. It's not all that bad considering.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when is your management going to grow a set and do something about how bad IT is? Just wait, you aint seen nothin yet. You will be wishing to get IBM back.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats putting it lightly. IT is spinning out of control. Look out India-here we come!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesnt IT have to test the things before they release them??? Were any reps involved in any testing? I cant believe we have all this messed up data again!!! Someone in IT needs to answer for this!! Why are our applications junk???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is over and over and over again that the data is a mess. It would be different if this was the first and only time but I have been with this company nearly three years and the mess is constant. Each change just brings another data mess, missing or screwed royally and it just keeps getting worse. The information is nearly unusable at this point.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha! Been here 18 years. You just get numb to the data like everything else around here. Does you no good to stress or worry. I would like to know know one thing however, just who or what exactly is this "trusted industry source" that seems to be the answer for every cust hub question?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, apps are tested before they are released, but those that test them are 95% contractors and most of them are offshore. The other 10% just does what they are told to stay employed. Talk to the IT leadership team - if you can actually get any one of them to listen.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My buddy in IT tells me that the new CIO is telling all them that AZ leadership is loving all the new improvements they put in place. Must be we are just to dumb to see all the great things they are doing. Our data isn't messed up-we are! Must be we are also not responsible for moving share-they are! Really???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I give up on fixing this mess. You can take your FSIP, neighborhoods, projected baselines, etc. and shove em. I will sell as much as I can. I'm done giving a rip on how you want to rank us. What a mess? And no I have no solutions, it's like dealing with the government. Just shake my head.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sick of the crap they are throwing at us.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Junk in and junk out

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CRAP it is!!! Why hasn't someone been fired over this????? I can't make calls and I can't fix the data either!!! Call the helpless desk??? Not worth the aggravation!! So, AZ, you can pay the sales force to be ineffective!! I'm done trying to fix the mess our IT department makes!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did some heads finally roll because of this mess??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't iCall managed by BH and his right hand Accenture girl, MR??