Dear Pascal

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2014 at 1:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The AZ business model in the US is not working. Plain and simple. Please lay off 90 percent of reps from CNS, Primary Care and Diabetes. Do the same with managers except make it 100 percent as they add no value. Replace them with an admin person in charge of expense reports etc who oversee 20-30 reps. The cost savings to you will be substantial and your customers will appreciate you more. Right now AZ is at the bottom of pharma in terms of ROI and respect. Look at companies like Merck, Pfizer, Novartis etc. They have and are implementing this model I am suggesting to you. Thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need more people selling Farxiga

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need more people selling Brilinta... Puleeeze.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Rep,

I see you as nothing more than a small piece of shit stuck in the sole of my shoe. I am doing an excellent job! Just look at our stock price! I love hiring little bugs like you, and then firing you at the right time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ is absolutely ridiculous in the number of sales people and managers. OMG! Never seen anything like it anywhere. My last position there was one of us for half the state and we all carried seven or eight products. Managers (and there was only one level before HQ) road with us once a quarter or if we needed their help. They each had 10 to 15 reps. We had one data stream for our analytics and were measured on both leadership and sales goal achievement. Miss your numbers for a year and you were gone or on a PIP. It was simple, clean and a lot more fun than this cluster fuck. Hey, most importantly, we were successful. We acted like a true team. We were allowed to "run" our business like the adults that we are. Most had graduate degrees or project management certifications. No one was a lazy ass back stabbing slacker and who the fuck needs a manager ever three weeks all damn day and ten different account plans and trackers?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you nailed it!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pascal couldnt care less about the US business. He is 100% antiAmerican.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need less selling Brilinta. We are annoying the customers.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lazy ass back stabbing best sums up the field culture.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, it's coming soon!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing but overkill with CV specialty with 60% no access to hospitals. Market share is as flat as a board. Wake the F up!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your note. When Brillinta passes $3 Billion in global sales then you will have met expectations. I know you are working hard, but, I care about results not effort. Paul has transformed the US. If you are not on the bus then you are under the bus. That is called roadkill.

The decision is yours, are you willing to do what it takes to succeed ?

Pascal

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw you. I hate the french.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually they make some decent wine, but it's overpriced. You can do just as good with vino from California or Washington state.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their women don't shave their legs or under their arms. Our AZ herd even shaves their mustaches and waxes their backs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Personally I think the California wines are now far better than French.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't care about you, go away. Our women are sexier, our wine better, and we take six weeks a year off for vacation and everybody does it so go smoke some marijuana in Colorado, you empty headed animal food trough wipers!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pascal Soriot

Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director and Member of Disclosure Committee, AstraZeneca PLC

Annual Compensation*

Salary 1,100,000 GBP
    Bonus 1,870,000 GBP
    Total Annual Compensation 2,970,000 GBP

Stock Options*

All Other Compensation 374,000 GBP

Total Compensation*

Total Annual Cash Compensation 3,344,000 GBP
    Total Short Term Compensation 2,970,000 GBP
    Other Long Term Compensation 374,000 GBP
    Total Calculated Compensation 3,344,000 GBP

AZ reps.....hjgb324, tygj554, hgtf667......

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make the deal with Pfizer and get it over with.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe your wish will come true and you will be the first one to get fired. If your territory is crowded then the problem will be solved once you are gone...instead of complaining why don't you just enjoy the ride!