SOUTH FLORIDA

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2014 at 10:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SOUTH FLORIDA A GOOD AGENCY OR DISTRIBUTOR TO WORK FOR?
    WANT A CHANGE OF SCENERY.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Large market share with slimy business practices.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a hole quote! FR has been around for many years and dominates the area; has loyal reps; strong relationships; if you want to work hard go for it!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your input Frank. Everything is a circle

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't the owner the guy who yelled/demanded for years that Stryker should have metal on Metal hips and it was costing him money? Sounds like he has a good handle on the Orthopedic business.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep the same guy that got in when the roy brothers were on the way out . He peaked out in 91,92

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

again a hole comment! He put Howmedica on the map! There were no Roy brothers and the one roy was long gone when the merger happened and the osteo reps ran to encore!
    Don't hate his success! admire it

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Admire deals that defy logic and make you scratch your head. I can confirm that he is looking to get out. The good times have past and there is only one way to go.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because he can buy and sell you a hundred times over, defy and scratch all you want. Unless you live and work in s fla, you don't have a clue what it takes to accomplish what he has done! stay in the Midwest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frank sorry it was Zimmer Johns ..right . And yes there were 2 brothers . But Bro why so much anger . You did good . You and I have history. Relax Poppi.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not Frank btw

Zimmer Johns?? That was absorbed by Zimmer out of Tampa and went statewide
    You need to get your facts Poppi No brothers there only that a hole who ran it

Brothers were Osteo and are still around with DJO

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow guess the guy is right he shut the poppi s ass up

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Howmedica , (MS) gave little poppi his break in lauderdale. The roy brothers were already cashed out .

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I said that lil poopie

1 roy not 2 and he was osteonics learn your history; he went on to other products and 2 bro s took over the bro s left in 99 when howmedica was sold and they went to encore

should I write it in Spanish ??? tu estas una puta! y no entiendas nada