Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2014 at 12:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow 100% over the valuation. AZ's days are numbered

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This would be a great thing for all of the shareholders to get rich and finally get out of AZ. I hope this happens quickly.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is exactly the plan. Pascal sells us down the river and the big shots all cash in their stock options at double current value and ride off into the sunset looking for the next company to destroy. Pfizer does not need sales reps or managers. They don't need Trainers, Contractors, or Administrative support and they sure and hell don't need a managed care department. Turn out the lights, the party is over.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow the muffin market will take a huge hit when this plays out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I pray this miserable party IS over!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

couldn't happen to a better group of people who look for ways to not work in their jobs. All you pansy asses who loved AZ because it harbored reps looking for the easy road and ways to beat the system to look good on paper... you are good as gone now.

that fake sincerity of pretending to care about people.... AZ's culture doesn't work at pfizer.... pfizer training alone would eliminate 80% of the reps here at AZ

with pfizer they just tell you they don't care and they need results, let them know if you can't deliver so they can just mutually part ways with you. Whatever hard life you thought you had..... just get ready to grab your ankles. No seriously, start practicing now

Just remember this line in the near future...."We will use you until we don't need you. When that happens we will tell you to pack it up and leave."

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean to tell me that if we get bought by Pfizer, me and my buds won't be able to get by working 20 hour weeks??? I doubt it! You see, the way I survive is by being the world's best ass kisser!! I WILL survive and will CONTINUE to work 20 hour weeks! It's so engrained in me that I simply can't help it. Come of Pfizer...BRING IT ON!