Spare us Pascal

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2014 at 11:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spare us the lame email dance around party just make the deal and lets get it over already. I want a severance package and out of here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We ALL want out of here!!! I was smiling all day...haven't been this excited in a long time!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stop the pain and ink the deal

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The two companies were"in talks" several months ago...before AZ bought in BMS diabetes division. A lot has changed since Pfizer made AZ an offer. This ship has sailed...deal is not going to happen anymore! Relax

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even if it does we are doing well so they may keep the majority of us reps around. We are just spokes in the wheel there is nothing we can do about it but just work our tails off so we are in a good position if it does go down.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was BMS part of the deal??? Hence the 20% premium?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Work your tails off for 15 hours a week. You are the first they need to cut

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a total lie. If this hits the news media as hard as it did then there is a lot of truth and a high possibility of it going through. There are stiff regulations against using leaks like this to drive up share price. It is more than a rumor when it is reported in the main stream media. If Pfizer wants us then it is a done deal right now, game over.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really feel it's a done deal. Stock price took a dive today to get it closer to the way it was. I hope it goes quickly, I hate working here and would love my severance in a lump sum.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not so sure. Now that it is out there, wall street will dissect this 12 ways to Sunday. Already seeing articles that AZ doesn't make the best sense for Pfizer. The longer this goes, the less the likelihood.
    Remember that this is for all intent and purposes...old news. The conversations occurred months ago. It just made the press yesterday so to all of us, it is new. For TPTB, old hat.

I wonder if someone did a pump & dump. Stock was on a nice trajectory and then we saw a revision to the norm. All of a sudden a press release occurs on Easter Sunday (really?). Never underestimate greed. Maybe someone wanted the price higher to pull the trigger yesterday. Maybe not. I am sure the SEC will be looking into it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The BMS deal isn't even final until July 1.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also consider the politics of this. Pfizer is known for buying companies and then having massive layoffs. That might fly here in the USA...but NOT in Europe. I doubt the governments in Europe would approve such a deal...if it means massive layoffs over there...which it doubtless would.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The deal is dead. We can all go back to working 15 hours a week and enjoying our life at AZ! Relax, we are still riding this train! TOOT! TOOT!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think the deal is dead you are insane. Pfizer went to Wyeth three times before the deal was done. Stockholders have been waiting a long time to make some money on AZ stock. The pipeline is at best a crapshoot and PS doesn't promise significant returns until 2017. This deal makes a lot of sense to Pfizer. (you can read why by doing a bit of research) The board and PS stand to make a significant amount of money if a Pfizer deal goes through. I'd say it's got a good chance of happening. My god, some of you kool aid drinkers think everything is all right and your PSS job will be around forever. Get real!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True! Don't ever underestimate because this can be so real within a blink of an eye. We will be the last to know. What happened to being transparent???????

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IDK or want to speculate what will occur, but I'm not taking chances. 1st application for a new job went out tonight. Not saying I'll jump ship but I'm not waiting around to find out and letting opportunities pass by either.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely right! I too, will ride this golden train forever! But, unlike you, my work ethic is much better! I work 20 hours on average per week you slacker!