Not so fast my friend

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2014 at 1:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't panic just yet the deal isn't made.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm, yeah, it's too late. PANIC!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

exactly right..in fact most financial experts in articles are saying it's pretty much over. but people around here want to freak out anyhow..can't stop them i guess

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats how you keep the dictatorship going. Keep everyone on the defensive with as much uncertainty as possible. If we could ever stop the BS chaos here things might actually settle down and work right.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not forget that AZ talked to Pfizer back in the fall and we are just now hearing about it now. Also how about the amount of money AZ had to borrow to buy not only Amylin but BMS as well. Then continue to pay and support way too many reps especially in the diabetes division... Writing is on the wall people wake up!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. When was the last time you heard about a Pfizer attempted takeover in the main stream media that didn't eventually happen? Pfizer doesn't explore opportunities they execute and exploit. This will happen eventually and AZ will be a distant memory like Parke Davis Wyeth and so many others. Do you know what became of the Parke Davis campus in Michigan?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget Pharmacia-later!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget the pillage of Wyeth - - - great people were let go!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL I was with Pharma-seeya when Pfizer bought them. "All is well, we will keep most jobs" then WHACK!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with Pfizer 3 months ago and they were discussing a major acquisition which held up their recruitment process. Ask around and people who have been called in for interviews since January will tell you the same thing. They won't tell you what company but they are boasting about it..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All that needs to happen is to negotiate the final details. The main deal is already in place.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just saw DELDOT close down Rt. 202 so they could truck in the giant fans that are going to be needed when the shit starts flying

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's hope so! This is one amazing deal for us shareholders!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Do you know what became of the Parke Davis campus in Michigan?"

No, please tell us!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. And screw the rest of us that need jobs. You suck.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of it is still sitting empty and the rest is full of University of Michigan academics trying to figure out how to institute birth control on moths.