Wikipedia: Hot Flashes - deep breathing reduces by 44%

Discussion in 'Wyeth' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2007 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bite me! And stuff your cost and lack of side effects argument up your ass!

I have hot flashes off estrogen AND I do yoga (pranyamas et al.
    {those are breathing excercises for those who don't know}) and believe me....no freakin' deep breathing takes the place of estrogen! I sold ET/HT against Wyeth, fought the battle of TD vs PO, and the bottom line is 'It's a quality of life issue!!'
    I am willing to face consequences down the road re: using estrogen, but the bottom line is how do I feel right now. Everyone thinks you're a bitch b/c you're estrogen deficient, but you're a bitch b/c you are not SLEEPING b/c you are up all night w/ hot flashes.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you only take "estrogen", you let yourself get castrated - you are having post-castration problems. Talk to your doctor who talked you into this mutilating surgery. While he smiled all the way to the bank because still 80% of female castration surgeries are medically inappropriate.

If you had to be castrated because of cancer, see what in your prior lifestyle caused that cancer. Why did you let your doctor take your ovaries out if they were not cancerous?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This two Japanese herbs have proven to be effective: Two Japanese herbs for the treatment of Hot Flushes keishibukuryogan and kamishoyosan. http://bit.ly/mUlfTp
    HERBCYCLOPEDIA

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eff-off--"Y chromosome" loser ! The poster you arrogantly refer to concerning HRT is dead-on. Now, get lost! Your assessment is comparable to Obama and his task force. Nothing is worse than that!!