Amedisys The Beautiful

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by mmm671, Apr 13, 2014 at 12:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. mmm671

mmm671 Guest

Well, I am the DOO of one of the care centers that's closing come May 2nd. Yesterday I said good bye to my BD team. Mike, my friend and one of my AE's, treated us to a tongue in cheek parody as a farewell song. I guess at this point if we don't laugh we'll cry so we chose to laugh. If you are an Amedisys insider you will appreciate this. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgDJLL2RI4w

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Timely demise of Amedisys.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfect!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adorable! Best wishes to all of you in the next chapter of your lives.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy was an AE? Maybe is he sold more and sang less, your care center wouldn't be closing. Losers. Not funny.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF? Are you on crack? Maybe you never worked for this company. I can tell you it doesn't matter what you do. I worked for years here and for years I did well. Presidents circle, Chairmans Club.....it doesn't matter. Once you make more than they can hire somoene else for, you're done. This company sucks!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not on crack. Sorry if you think
    the only person that can disagree with you is on drugs.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything about Amedisys is repulsive. These clowns have that much allegiance to a screwy company that F's it's employees backdoor with no lube???? An example of why this horrible company and it's goofy workers are on deaths door.

Pull the plug.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure this little ha ha activity was done on company time. Poor kid looks like she wants to run away from home.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cringe worth--I can't stomach this horrid company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's right most of what was said about this company, reigns true for most home healths. It seems as if they all were created by someone who wakes up one day , stretches , and ask them selves the question "should I open a business; if so what kind? At that very moment a life alert commercial comes on t.v and boom! .It's official..I can take of the elderly. .I once had an elderly aunt so it shouldn't be too hard???

So they journey to the deepest part of the back woods to find staff, this is anything with the sign of life; person, animal, plant...anything. They bring it back to the lay world. .pitch a tent..section it off ..call it an office .. and give it a name like "Life alert Home Health"...

Most undignified job I've ever had...yes I was an AR as well. Thank God for pharmaceuticals

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Jim Robinson holding up through this restructure? He is the one exec that I liked and trusted.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could not agree more!!