What Is You're Manager Telling You?

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2014 at 6:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Forest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least Forrest gets to bang Jenny

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your manager must be a bigger dumbass than you. Everything is "sold" at the GPO level these days. You need to be in your hospitals once in awhile to help them return all the defective products to Q&A.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true...as demonstrated by John Candy in Planes, Trains & Automobiles...I mean where do you get your shower curtain rings?....from a live salesperson of course!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the insight private Pyle

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the prior post Gomer. Some idiot manager is telling his ppl JNJ "needs to respond" to the Cov-MDT acquisition by picking up BSC. Guy is stating the obvious for a reason.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Skipper, Gilligan, we're in sales to make money. Of course having a good product and more of it is a goal for advantageous sales reps. Otherwise we're busy talking to the secretary at the doctor's office that doesn't like sales people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers will tell their masses there will be one last & final time "to drink from the Chalice" before the Medtronic absorption is final and done deal.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that some of the masses will continue to drink their managers under the table and it will cross over into Medtronic.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what your sayin is that the "Chalices runeth full?"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there any truth to the rumor that everyone is going to get incentive bonus's when the merger is complete?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i fucking hate it here

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would Medtronic pay you a bonus after the merger? They haven't benefited from any of your previous work.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and every rep is getting an M5 too as you're so critical

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, are you 20? All the money for doing nothing is paid way over your head. It changes hands between the boys who have been drinking whiskey while working out the details of their packages while screwing you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager asked me if I wanted to sell pain cream on the side.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I prefer Scotch over Bourbon!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^Both funny and true!^^^

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Senior managers and VPs are telling the masses @ COV "thou shall come sip one more time from the challice."

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told that while bullshit sticks con artists slicks and that the wrongs that are done are never forgotten!