sabotaging PFE

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 26, 2014 at 3:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been with PFE for over 15 years and have countless friends here. Without exception we have all come to hate and despise this place for the soulless, corrupt hole it has become. Every rep I know here well does something or many things to sabotage this hellhole just out of general principal and for revenge. Stealing samples, faking expenses receipts, amazingly fake BS success stories, giving doctors a reason NOT to RX PFE products.

What are some of the things you have or are doing so we can share ideas?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a post from someone inside fishing for info.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, this company must have gone downhill since I retired. When I was there we used an AMEX corporate card so expense receipts were impossible to fake and the only reason we fluffed up our success stories was because our managers told us to.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the negative impact of poor company policies, management BS, etc. while hard to endure, often does pass over time. Hang in there, do your best, find kindred spirits to share the load. However, if you undermine your own personal integrity the damage will be worse and longer lasting. Stay on the high road. A good Reputation takes a very long time to establish but can be undone very quickly. You'll need it when you're looking for those greener pastures.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with your hellhole assessment. I shouldn't say this but, after I left Pfizer, I went out of my way to get deposed in a lawsuit against Pfizer, which Pfizer ultimately Lost! And all I had to do was tell the Truth!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would contribute some success stories on how to screw the company but alas, I am too busy doing compliance training on how "invisible vectors" and "implicit bias" make me a paradigm of "white privilege." Who knew that I was such a bad guy?

I am finally getting it though. Any success that comes from hard work is by definition not worthy if you aren't a minority. Any failure that comes from any non-dominant group is a result of the evil subconscious of the majority.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not exactly an original thought. But hey, I can cut n paste from stormfront.org too. I look forward to your continued contribution!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer is knee deep in lawsuits for Premarin. If opposing attorneys were smart they would track down former Wyeth employees. I'm sure they would have lots to contribute for their clients (and also be eager to testify).

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PFE is sabotaging itself with obscene price increases. We Think Big.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take Pride in making my big bonus! No Excuses from your complaining doctors! OPA!