Subpoenas From the U.S. Attorney TO ISTA

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2011 at 9:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know??? Where is your proof? Hello it started back 2008...Its now 2012. Stop with your wishful thinking.DOJ hangs on to these cases and drops them in 5 to 6 years,leaving all u suckers hangin!!!! I believe it when I see it in the press. Still don't think going to happen SUCKER!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happens to this suit ,if B&L buys Ista?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

n

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

READ IT. WHEN THIS MOTHERFUCKER GOING SETTLE??????? 2008-2012???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the case is still ongoing:

Legal Proceedings.
    Subpoenas From the U.S. Attorney, Western District of New York. In April 2008, we received subpoenas from the office of the U.S. Attorney for the
    Western District of New York requesting information regarding the marketing activities related to XIBROM. We are cooperating with the government's
    investigation. From April 2008 through March 31, 2012, we have incurred approximately $6.0 million in legal fees associated with this criminal investigation
    and expect to incur significant expenses in the future. In October 2011, we, and certain of our officers and current and former employees received
    correspondence from the government identifying them as targets. Tolling agreements have been executed to allow cooperation and discussions regarding
    resolution. The Company has executed indemnification agreements with each of the individual targets, and each target has executed a corresponding
    undertaking agreement. If the government chooses to engage in civil litigation or initiate a criminal prosecution against us, our officers or our current or
    former employees, as a result of its review of the requested documents and other evidence, we may have to incur significant amounts to defend such actions or
    pay or incur substantial fines or penalties, on behalf of ourselves, our officers or our current or former employees, any of which could significantly deplete our
    cash resources. The case is ongoing and the likelihood of an unfavorable outcome and/or the amount/range of loss or additional expenses, cannot be
    reasonably estimated.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I said when this motherfucker going to settle, it been going on since 2008??? It 2012.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess not soon because according to above statement they are still contacting employees in the investigation as of late last fall.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does it take so long? Evidence is staring them in the face.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this case going settle or not???!!!! I think the govt dropped it.

10. OCI

OCI Guest

Think again...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my prediction is that ths will be dropped they reject 8 out of 10 apparently bar must be pretty high plus no reason to go after piddly little us case will be dropped if not already!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your expert opinion...