3 Regional Managers

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2012 at 8:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We at Ista had 5 RM's. Now B&L is going to have 3. I would assume this means 3 things. #1 we are looking at a new sales force no larger than 200 or so. #2 even B&L could see how top heavy Ista's sales force was. #3 B&L only took 1 RM from Ista and all other sales mgmt was let go. this means they do not value Ista people and I don't expect them to hire many of us unless there is an open position ot just a really horrible B&L rep. This is a buy-out and not a merger.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DM interviews have just started. No final results on them yet.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please let Melissa Parker go!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and B&L is doing the interviewing. Do you really think when it comes down to it a B&L person is going to hire a Ista person over someone they have known for years? Fools.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brent will keep his team if possible. He's very loyal to his original hires.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry but Brent will be told who stays and who goes

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she's a dm and.....DING DONG THE WITCH IS GONE!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NEWS FLASH. the DM's have already interviewed and been told if they were hired. The ones who were not we're told their last day is this Tuesday. Yes Brent was hired but not in his original region so he really can't "keep his team" his old team is in another region, so wherever your getting your info is not reliable.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT ABOUT BRIAN STANFORD?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean Brian stafford?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brian (manager for KS) was not retained :( unless he was offered another position within the company that I have not heard about, his last day will be Tuesday

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brian S didnt make it

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Angie Pike?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think she lost her job

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out pharma. This will be the type life you will over and over and over. Thats why I left. Now I work for myself.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one cares what youre doing J Murphy...