Hil-Rom Respiratory

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2013 at 9:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am on the third interview for an account manager position for the Respiratory Division of Hil-Rom.

How is the pay ? What is the pressure like? And feedback would be helpful.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Position for which area?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who did you interview with?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you currently making/What are you expecting? It's Sales always pressure but who is the Manager that will make a big difference.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for a manager's position for the Southern California position. How are the reps?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the NSM page

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever you are and where ever you are, run not walk, away from this poisonous company as fast as you can. Know this, if you are hired you will be fired or RIF-ed sooner rather than later. Whatever you do do not buy a house or put down roots when you are with this company, they will screw you six ways to Sunday and suck the life out of you in the process. You will emerge burnt to a crisp and with less money than you started with as well as a most likely pissed off family.
    I have see it in my own neighborhood, seven or eight people who bought homes, moved from other states, and ended up being laid off within 3 to 5 years. A new CEO and everyone's job is up for grabs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few of the other managers and reps have been with the division 5+ years.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reps are a mixed bag.

If this is a big pay increase for you and you are new/relatively new to management this may be just the job for you since you may be able to use it for career advancement. (If you can make it 3 years.... that's a big if given the current environment )

If not, this is not a good place to be for endless reasons.

Good luck

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reps are great!! Many have been there 10 plus years.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's just not true. 3 or 4 times as many Reps with 3 years or less than there are Reps with 10 plus years. The VP, and 6 RD's have maybe 10-15 yrs combined management experience between them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you mean only the Wester Region Yvonne & Justin have been there at least 7 years and the others 5 and less. The Southwest Region has about five that have been with Hill-Rom RC for 9 plus years.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would stay if we had some new technology! We NEED NEW TECHNOLOGY, not the Vital Cough...UGH! Monahan is trying to take all of the Metaneb business with the Aerobica! They are getting the hospitals to purchase the Aerobica instead of the acapella and give it to patients to take home as vibratory therapy and they are coaching the hospitals that they can hook it up to oxygen to take the place of metaneb since the circuits are so high and now requiring 5 circuit purchase if they have a DUP.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone been fired lately?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor has it Boerst is on the chopping block as a result of all his bad hires, product miscues, and poor growth.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That explains them bringing him back to St. Paul.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want a raise.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay 0.05% raise.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is this the 7th quarter with lower revenue YOY even after adding our high growth Metaneb. When will they get rid of these morons leading our ship. Get rid of CB, SM and about 1/2 the RDs

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hire me for your RD.