What happen to Nancy??

Discussion in 'Uroplasty' started by Anonymous, Dec 23, 2013 at 10:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uroplasty Names David B. Perry Vice President Of Marketing

Seasoned Executive Adds Expertise in Developing, Branding and Commercializing Medical Device Products to UPI Team

PR Newswire
    Uroplasty, Inc.
    December 10, 2013 7:00 AM

MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Uroplasty, Inc. (UPI) a medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets innovative proprietary products for the treatment of voiding dysfunctions, today announced that David B. Perry has joined the Company as Vice President of Marketing. He joins Uroplasty with nearly 20 years of experience developing, branding and commercializing medical device products resulting in market leadership, share gains and new sales opportunities in global markets.

"Dave's proven ability to develop and execute innovative marketing strategies will be a valuable asset to our growth plans as we work towards both broadening and re-engaging our U.S. Urgent PC customer base of physicians," said Darin Hammers, Senior Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing. "His experience in revitalizing underperforming product lines and success in implementing revenue generating product strategies makes Dave an ideal fit for leveraging the initiatives already underway through our sales organization."

Mr. Perry's experience includes more than 10 years directing domestic and global product marketing initiatives in the endourology, prostate and men's health divisions at American Medical Systems (AMS), an Endo Health Solutions company. Prior to joining AMS, Mr. Perry held key marketing roles at Boston Scientific and Kendall Healthcare (Covidien, Inc.).

Mr. Perry holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Brigham Young University's Marriott School of Management.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.....probably bye, bye before too long. I suspect finally somebody figured out that she is not a marketer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nancy is now VP of Reimbursement and Health Care Policy (I believe), focusing her efforts solely on reimbursement.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She did such a nice job in marketing so the company thought she can duplicate this in reimbursement. Right?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be joking or you must have smoked something illegal!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess she found her new diminished responsibilities overwhelming and just couldn't hack it, so euphemistically she chose retirement.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well RK demoted first by having her report to one level below the CEO, when under the former CEO she reported she reported directly to him. I guess this second demotion of reduced responsibilities was a bit too much for and she decided to throw in the towel.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uroplasty Names David B. Perry Vice President Of Marketing

Seasoned Executive Adds Expertise in Developing, Branding and Commercializing Medical Device Products to UPI Team

MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Uroplasty, Inc. (UPI) a medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets innovative proprietary products for the treatment of voiding dysfunctions, today announced that David B. Perry has joined the Company as Vice President of Marketing. He joins Uroplasty with nearly 20 years of experience developing, branding and commercializing medical device products resulting in market leadership, share gains and new sales opportunities in global markets.

"Dave's proven ability to develop and execute innovative marketing strategies will be a valuable asset to our growth plans as we work towards both broadening and re-engaging our U.S. Urgent PC customer base of physicians," said Darin Hammers, Senior Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing. "His experience in revitalizing underperforming product lines and success in implementing revenue generating product strategies makes Dave an ideal fit for leveraging the initiatives already underway through our sales organization."

Mr. Perry's experience includes more than 10 years directing domestic and global product marketing initiatives in the endourology, prostate and men's health divisions at American Medical Systems (AMS), an Endo Health Solutions company. Prior to joining AMS, Mr. Perry held key marketing roles at Boston Scientific and Kendall Healthcare (Covidien, Inc.).

Mr. Perry holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Brigham Young University's Marriott School of Management.

Good luck to you with Mr. Perry. He did a great job at AMS when it came to marketing. DO NOT let him start making deals with customers or doctors. He gives away the farm! Left GreenLight contracts in a shambles. Keep him Marketing only, and you will be fine.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two demotions in 6 months?

Ouch!
    Ouch!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buh, Bye Nancy. Happy Retirement.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not a retirement. Word I got out here is that this is a forced retirement, which I am told is another way of saying she got her a** kicked out. And I hear she is none too pleased about this… madder than a riled-up hornet.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Riled up hornet? Leave DK out of this :)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You haven't heard all of it. She had been bitchin' for a while now on how bad it was working with RK, and that this was not her idea to retire. I would say it was worse than a riled up hornet.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Robbie Kill gets it. Despite what others think of him, he turned this boat around. Get to know him, good dude!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is ANOTHER retirement for her. She "came out of retirement" originally to help launch UPC, then the code shit it the fan, and then there was another re-launch of UPC. She still doesn't have a clue. She lies to customers just like Dave K., Bill G. and Larry H.

My prediction on the "next to go" list is Ann R. in HR.................worthless.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not come up to the office for a while so tell me if Ann R. still make the morning coffee rounds and wastes half the morning?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Half? Lol.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually thought it was DK and Nancy that built this thing to what it is today???

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She does like to gab a lot, usually nothing but empty chatter. I am told people try and get her out of their office as politely as possible. Maybe she will learn a lesson and for a change earn her pay like the rest of us by doing productive work.