Another one bites the dust

Discussion in 'OsteoMed' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2014 at 12:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Under D Kellys direction and leadership (lack there of). Another great employee voluntarily leaves....A.Paulk (Sales Support) - she is the best we have had in a while.

News flash Dave, people dont leave when there happy. Turnover in this company historically, consistantly and unfortunately continues to be an issue. These are good employees realizing that D Kelly is a corporate bully, makes irrational and emotional business decisions, then blames it on the sales force. Not even sure Walt and Dave have a syncronized relationship, move on D Kelly, your presents makes no positive difference on the sales force.

2. Big Tom

Big Tom Guest

Nobody cares about you or this company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who give crap about sales support, but yes DK is an a**hole. Total moron when it comes to product knowledge and market demands. Takes to the women in the sales force more then men....hint hint

Total jackass....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL someone's hater, sad but true. Dave's a tool.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the same Dave Kelly that has re-tread his way thru Osteomed and Lorenz (Biomet Microfix), like 2 or 3 X's?
    What is with these people??
    Can they npot find a real job or real employment?
    Cavanaugh, Lepper, Kelly, Mabry....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is, his track record proceeds him...micro fixation was a bust under his leadership

You know the rest of the story....same old same old

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This Group of 3X Losers would have better luck selling their stories for a comedy movie:
    Cavanaugh (Pinnochio) drinks like a fish; and his breath will knock you off your feet.
    Kelly couldn't make a decision if his life depended on it; but always has a great haircut.
    Mabry is just plain clueless about nearly everything in medical sales.
    Lepper; well does the term "tool" come to mind?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone needs to get a life. This is about the fifth time I have seen you use the same quote about Cavanaugh. If you are so much better than these guys, then take their job. Let me guess, you are already above them because you work for MDT, STRY, or JNJ now and making triple of what they make! Am I right, close, dead on??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has OM hit 100million in yearly sales yet? Wasn't that Walt's plan by 2010?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Close--but only 2X what those 4 Losers make "combined"
    Enjoy your life selling Jim's Drean!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another brilliant hire by D Kelly, A. Burke (marketing) is gone after only 4 months.

More evidence to show that management cannot find anyone of quality to move this company forward. Pays is crap, management team doesnt have a clue what the market is doing, idiots. Dave is going through mano-pause, hence every decison is emotional, not rational. Get a clue morans!

Idiots Idiots Idiots

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe this companies products could be successful if you gave the distributorships to distributors that didn't carry at least 3 competitive product lines at the same time.

All your product does when placed in this kind of lineup is sit on the shelf in a beauty contest with the other competing product lines. I have seen this first hand. Don't feel bad your not the only company that does it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second this fact. I know of distributors that carry everyone they can so they can control their competition and price. It's called a MONOPOLY. Hey OM, we are talking about you. And your implant sets setting at a multi line distributors office collecting dust!!!!!

Yes, it's happening to you right now. Your years behind the competition probably because you are sleeping with them and you are unaware. You are their Bitch.
    Stop being someone's Bitch and get some dedicated sales distributors for your implants. Your implants are not that bad or I wouldn't be writing this post.

Regional OM Managers why don't you make some unexpected visits to yor distributors office and see how many competitors are on the shelf with you?
    This is what real managers would do.