No more massacre friday?

Discussion in 'Acumed' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2014 at 11:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two Fridays in a row and no management massacres! Is the trend stopping?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Maybe they have had enough blood letting for a while. Or perhaps they will start going after non-management next

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoke too soon

Apparently last Friday was Accounting's day. One fired, one demoted.

Who's next?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who got fired? Demoted?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For anyone in the company looking to quit, word of advice, you may want to leave Acumed off your resume or do not use any management personnel as a reference.
    I just got back from a placement agency and they insisted on leaving out the Acumed name. This place is bad news and has a horrible reputation. In fact the agency mentioned they will not even work with Acumed because of the high turnover rate and management’s reputation.
    You will have better luck stating you were in charge of the finances at Enron than put Acumed on your resume. Never thought a company could be this bad.
    Colson, the damage has been done; there is no fixing the company’s image now. You should have cleaned house long time ago. Highly doubt there is any bouncing for Acumed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What function were you in?

I really don't think it's that bad

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is obviously an opinion statement and should not be taken seriously. if a company refuses to work with another company, that is part of their business practice. whether or not the statement is true doesn't really matter. most likely this is the posting of one individual that does not like her job and is better off somewhere else.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone else have a boner right now?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where any of those involved good? I know very little about them. They seemed nice and helpful, but maybe Acumed is just getting rid of deadweight? Just curious

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Friday...any idea who will have their last day today?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Chad Martin was coming back in PM. This should be interesting!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chad was a rock star at Acumed. He left a few years ago when he realized people don't want to hear the truth. Today's Acumed is different than it was then, will be better still when JR and SC are gone. Soon hopefully!

RE Above Chad: we miss you. Zimmer lucky to have you. Acumed needs to hire people like you.

13. Chad Martin

Chad Martin Guest

I'm no Rockstar! I simply tried to reciprocate the passion and effort exhibited by the sales force and champion their needs whenever possible. They're the true Rockstars.

I don't know if you contributed the post referencing the rumor of my return, I am just making the assumption based on the banging head emoticon, but if so if there is anyway to remove it I would greatly appreciate it.

I truly have no desire to return to Acumed. Zero. I would sooner leave the industry completely than subject myself to the cancer that supposedly qualifies as executive management at Acumed. I learned of the "Post" from someone at Zimmer and the last thing I need is someone else at Zimmer reading this outright lie. I am very happy with Zimmer and my family does not deserve to have our stability put at risk based on an unfounded rumor that someone has conjured up for their own political purposes.

As I said in my initial response, anyone is free to call me personally at the number I listed to verify firsthand my true career path. - Chad

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the specific turnover rate in the prior 12 mo?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO CHAD: if you have no interest in Acumed….why are you on this board?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You probably think you are being so clever in calling him out. Did you even read his response? He is protecting his job! Do you have no sense of comprehension?
    Since Acumed is full of idiotic morons who can’t stand to see someone succeed, rumors are created to destroy hard working people that are trying to make their lives better. Chad is on this board because of people like you who have no capability to advance your life. Chad like most people who have left Acumed are far too good to be part of a cesspool of bottom feeding parasites called Acumed.
    It’s pretty bad for a company’s reputation when their competitor sees the dirty laundry. Zimmer is laughing their ass off right now.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe it moved up a day. A LONG time employee in operations was just let go. Big loss.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHO?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoke too soon

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone noticed that a lot of the leaders that have left are women? Maybe there is no trend... but seems interesting to me.