Is this nepotism?

Discussion in 'Biotronik' started by Anonymous, Apr 2, 2014 at 6:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An EP, his daughter a rep for a company and still living in his basement? Any guesses on the state? Oh did I mention he pretty much only uses one company. The one she works for.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure she's very well trained, NASPE/HRS certified....attends all implants, runs the implant and clinic, is on call 24/7/365....so what's the problem?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand that you as a Biotronik employee have a hard time with right and wrong. She might be the only IbHRE certified rep in the state. But still how many kids get hired right out of college into industry with no experience?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong here?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, one of the big three has an employee in N.E. who isnt allowed to cover cases. Has been there for ten years. Brother is one of biggest implanters in THE SUNSHINE STATE!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least that's separate states. Can kind of have some deniability, not much different. This is in same state in very small circle.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is it ok because it's done before? I know that is the normal arguement from Bio people. Money breeds corruption. Let's get rid of all that stuff. There is no room for it

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more. They don't get business through hard work but family members and give everyone a bad name. They are just killing their future business because all the honest doc's look at this as what it is and won't use them. Honest Doc's! Did I just say that?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes there are honest doctors. If you work at Biotronik you don't know any of them though.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure, let's get rid of all of it from EVERY company.

SJM - Reps breaking up marriages and then marrying their EP's. They get 100% of their business. Imagine that.

MDT - HIGH volume doc has his daughter working for MDT as his clinical support.

BSX - Hire the EP's brother-in-law to get 100% of their business.

Does the same happen with Bio reps? Sure but do not think for 1 second that this stuff does not go on EVERYWHERE.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It happens everywhere. We need to bring this to the DOJ.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been brought to the DOJ. They have known about it for years. All they care about is getting their check after they review everything.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My MDT competition is married to the EP! Then mysteriously the hospital becomes a 2 vendor contract, go figure. She does thing for him I won't do...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't matter if you could sell. Loser.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right........... When Bio does it they are scum but when MDT does it it's 'business'.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope both scum. Higher percentage of,scum at Bio. Especially the docs that use them.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess...the only way to purify themselves is to start using your product?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't want that business. Keep your scum.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get on your knees and fx the problem.