CCC Money for Nothing Chicks for Free

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CCC now being paid bonus for SC, Surgical and Foam!! They do NOTHING to sell this, NEVER HAVE. My CCC rep did nothing and was paid on my AF sales. WTF? Problem with CVT is senior leadership. They don't have a clue about how to lead this company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why are you still working for this company??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have a job for me asshole? Let me guess, you worked at the CON, now have a better job making more money, no hassles, grass greener, better benefits, company car is a Lexus, etc. I'm OK here butt wipe, I make my numbers, I would want to get bonus for someone else's work though. That would be nice.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're Such A Sad Sack Schmuck--when did they put you on Plan? Not surprised.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Douche and a liar

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CCC is being paid on other products because FMS is going down the tubes with a possible recall by the FDA. If you're in CCC, and if you have any brains whatsoever, you will run as fast as you can, even if it means becoming a bank teller. Once CVT is sold, you think anybody will keep a bunch of in-service employees around? Yes, there is minimal selling, but one product??? Really??? Right now all you see is brown when working, soon it will be pink, as in "pink slip".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recall? What's this about? I was at a hospital the other day and the hospital did say that she had issues with backorders.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is happening with CCC sales team? Will the other business units take over selling this product as well? Nice fit for Ostomy team?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I will come back to the Con as a CCC rep and make some mad cash off the backs of a WC rep. Not lifting a finger and getting all the benefits. Sounds like a system that is all ready in place......welfare? I know it's Just a carrot to keep Ccc reps around. Great strategy ...while WC reps continue to get demotivated by the second. Another strategy to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic.