Hospice promotion cannot be justified

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2011 at 12:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot believe the Ohio Valley AVP of Ops was promoted to VP of Ops. Now the Napoleon received yet another ? How can this be possible with the WV offices in such a mess...one in which he was clearly involved?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Peter principle is alive and well at Amedisys...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who got the job?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats going on in WV???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Morgantown office has apparently been quite the cluster. Inappopriate admissions, length of stay out of control, and management that cannot manage the office. Operations has clearly been in it for bonuses only....admit any and everyone. Now the DOO and AVP of Ops have both been promoted. Great job corporate.... 2 folks put your site in a 3 million dollar defecit, and you promote them. Crazy ! Oh yeah, promote the AVP of ops twice. That makes even more sense.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a peter alright !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The HH DOO is a real winner too, at least when I met them I came away very impressed.

SARCASM

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats the latest in Morgantown? How many millions in medicare fraud must be paid back?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it makes sense if you are inner bred

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do Tiffany Jones and John Wagner fit into this mess?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is John Wagner still with the company?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amedisys is known for promoting people who have already proven to be incompetent in one position, but yet they promote them instead of firing them. They don't follow their own policies and procedures or they change them around to suit their needs. The disorganization leaves the employees confused and without answers to their questions.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is you have too many people that believe they're better than what they are. I find this to be true in the north east region with upper management. Take a look at what they did in previous positions and you will know exactly what I mean.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amedisys is a good company. They pay a decent wage and are fair. The leadership is fine in the North East. If you don't like your job move on.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you on crack? To much moonshine from Billy's distiller. Lol.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please rethink your statement now, when a new VP of Op got here. Knows nothing about Hospice, talks a lot and never delivers. As well as a bully of Area of BD. I think he is compensating his height by his arrogance.