Sticking up for Bill

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Mar 28, 2013 at 4:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not a fan of the current Amedisys but I do want to point out that when I started with Amedisys everyone told me how much they loved the company and how well they had been treated. I was amazed that spouses and families were brought to meetings. Obviously as the healthcare industry changed and the economy changed things have not gone well for Amedisys. Now everyone bashes the leader. It seems that he had a great idea for a company but hired some of the wrong people at the top. His intentions were good.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill has gotten greedy and is so out of touch with his company that it's laughable. I started with Amessitis back in the 90's and it was a great company. But every year as they grew it got worse and worse and now it's the patients who suffer from Bill's desire to milk every penny from medicare that he could get. I blame BB for allowing his company to get in this shape. Maybe he doesn't care anymore?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Horrible company if they want you out, they try to back you out to prevent unemployment. Worst job in 30 years of nursing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One thing I learned from Amedisys. How to make moonshine and eat crawdad's. yea haaa.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why don't you get a new line already!! its nothing but aggravating and so "played" by you on every post!!!

if you have nothing for the good then keep those dumb comments to yourself already!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill did get greedy, but the supervisors they hire are well to put it nicely " STUPID ", They don't give a crap abt. the field staff or the patients as long as they get a paycheck and they will do whatever they can lie, cheat, in order to obtain and keep their position. The office staff are overpaid ( making more than the nurses ) and act like they are the ones bringing in the money to the company. The company doesn't follow Dr's orders and change the freq of pts frequently.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am proud of my moonshining ability. Bill taught me well. Is dale Redmond in jail.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I learned how to run moonshine. Yea haaa. Pass me them there crawdads

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill sucks

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to stick it to Bill!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stick it up your ass bill

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Frank Redmond is his brother or something? He is one piece of work..

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. I was just listening to pandora a song from ccr. It was called bootleg from the bayou country album. Some fond memories to the time ole billi bob and I were runnin moonshine in the back country. Those were the days!